IGNORED

Aleksi Perala is more lush than the Aphex Twin

Adieu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but the music is boring as absolute heck! you could have replaced AP in the title with any other artist who just simply has better mixing.

Aleksi's music is boring?! you sir, are a dingus. :emotawesomepm9:

no sir i am simply a man with an opinion!

a dingus opinion :emotawesomepm9: Maybe you've only listened to the more drone tracks from the colundi project as there are a lot of tracks on MU4 that are very busy.

HAHA STEVE BRULE REFERENCE DIONGUS LOL

how about instead of doing your sarcastic "you don't have a clue what you're talking about routine" just friggin link something? =) lol

hehe, I was going to...but then I got lazy.......

hey man it happens to all of us!

unfortunately that song wasn't hitting on much for me... very thick sounds though and great mixing etc

Aye, no worries. But surely it wasn't boring, was it?

That said, i don't mind this. Recording not very thick though, maybe it's the rip.

AP's stuff is super clean and clinical, I'm not a huge fan of that sound personally though I respect his work.

You know it's an aesthetic choice rather than a case of better or worse right?

Project V was super warm and cozy. But that was way back at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sequoioideae

[youtubehd]KYDNEKJJ2W0[/youtubehd]

So LUUUUUSSSHHHH. Aleksi's Astrobotnia moniker has been a real favorite lately. That synth makes me feel like I'm drifting away in empty space where I can see entire galaxies.

shut up

lol

Got beef, yo?

You seem to be mad at my posts lately, this makes me sad.

I'm sorry. I am not mad at you nor have I any beef. I just made this thread to start a conversation, and one of the best ways to do so is to make a controversial statement. I also wanted to tease the Aphex Twin so he might feel the need to release something due to fearing his contemporaries were getting the better of him.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not a very interesting track. If you want Aleksi at his best (imo) listen to Astrobotnia 00

This is more like it! Great example. Will definitely be checking out Astrobotnia 00, cheers.

• 6 months later...

shut up

lol

Got beef, yo?

You seem to be mad at my posts lately, this makes me sad.

I'm sorry. I am not mad at you nor have I any beef. I just made this thread to start a conversation, and one of the best ways to do so is to make a controversial statement. I also wanted to tease the Aphex Twin so he might feel the need to release something due to fearing his contemporaries were getting the better of him.

Called it

Guest Low Rez

Big fan of Aleksi's stuff, not so much with Aphex. In fact outside of analords and a few tracks, it leaves me a bit cold tbh.

happy to see this shitty thread is still alive and kicking

coludni sequence is some of the best electronic music ever made though.

Archived