IGNORED

People You Can't Stand

LimpyLoo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L38gbgM.png

i'm not sure what he was going for there, he must know better than that?

yeah that's the one.

"things you might say if you never took biology seriously and don't know the first thing about endocrinology, genetics, or metabolism."

That is pretty disappointing. I'm really sick of people taking really cheap potshots on the issue of obesity instead of engaging in a discussion about how body types and healthy bodies vary greatly. You don't have to be a scientist to make the basic observation that some fit and healthy people are overweight by BMI standards and likewise many "normal" weight people eat nothing but crap and are in terrible physical shape. Hell, just look at Olympic athletes, there's no fucking way weightlifters and gymnastics will look remotely close physically.

Guest disparaissant

If I only had one bullet it would be Limpyprick, but I'd try and make sure disparaissant and friendly foil were standing behind and that the brain and skull fragments did as much damage as possible.

haha i had no idea you hated me that much, but i'm honored.

also in the "grammys" vein, i think if keith tries to shoot through limpy and into me, i'll use macklemore as a human shield.

people who cover aphex twin's flim. fuck. the only version that sounds good is the original.

have you heard this jazz b- ah never mind...

tosh.o

How could I have forgotten. He is a shit.

I remember like five years ago a co-worker recommended his show. The videos he hosted were funnier than him. Using other people's vids for self-promotion, the ponce.

Guest disparaissant

haha remember that time daniel tosh made a rape joke about his sister, got heckled by a female audience member for doing so, and then as a retort to the heckle, said it would be funny if said heckler got raped by five guys, "like, right there?" what a card! so funny!

L38gbgM.png

i'm not sure what he was going for there, he must know better than that?

yeah that's the one.

"things you might say if you never took biology seriously and don't know the first thing about endocrinology, genetics, or metabolism."

That is pretty disappointing. I'm really sick of people taking really cheap potshots on the issue of obesity instead of engaging in a discussion about how body types and healthy bodies vary greatly. You don't have to be a scientist to make the basic observation that some fit and healthy people are overweight by BMI standards and likewise many "normal" weight people eat nothing but crap and are in terrible physical shape. Hell, just look at Olympic athletes, there's no fucking way weightlifters and gymnastics will look remotely close physically.

Err I'm very sorry to be a defender of a "total moron", but you gain weight because you consume more energy than you expend. Now of course the reasons that one consumes excess calories (and non-nutritious calories at that) are wide and varied, but there is not getting around the fact that putting in more energy than you expend will result in a gain of weight in the human body.

A weightlifter is not "obese", nor is a sumo wrestler, as difficult as that might be to believe.

Guest disparaissant

uh. when you've got hyperthyroidism or you're on certain medications, weight gain is pretty much inevitable. sure, i guess you could starve yourself half to death, but that's arguably less healthy than eating a reasonable amount and ballooning anyways.

the simple fact is that there is so much more to weight gain than "lol u ate 2 much! PHYSICS!"

Archived