IGNORED

People You Can't Stand

LimpyLoo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh. when you've got hyperthyroidism or you're on certain medications, weight gain is pretty much inevitable. sure, i guess you could starve yourself half to death, but that's arguably less healthy than eating a reasonable amount and ballooning anyways.

the simple fact is that there is so much more to weight gain than "lol u ate 2 much! PHYSICS!"

Hyperthyroidism is more commonly associated with weight loss than weight gain.

Certain medications is pretty nebulous, but I'm reasonably sure that taking certain medications do not cause the vast majority of people who are obese (let alone morbidly obese) to become that way.

If I only had one bullet it would be Limpyprick, but I'd try and make sure disparaissant and friendly foil were standing behind and that the brain and skull fragments did as much damage as possible.

Such a hateful, abusive-to-women man.

And yet I don't feel the need to start hate threads on public forums inviting contributions.

Every woman adores a Fascist.

constant positivity has made this place extremely dull, its good to get a bit of random internet hate here and there. The vitriol used to be dripping down the walls like an obese persons taco shite a few years ago.

uh. when you've got hyperthyroidism or you're on certain medications, weight gain is pretty much inevitable. sure, i guess you could starve yourself half to death, but that's arguably less healthy than eating a reasonable amount and ballooning anyways.

the simple fact is that there is so much more to weight gain than "lol u ate 2 much! PHYSICS!"

NDT's point is that many things cause you to be overweight. He's saying that people seem to think it's all about food.

He--as an overweight person himself--is saying the opposite of what everyone seems to think he's saying.

oh no, what did i miss? why all the angry here.

i'm sensing negativity guys.

Well it was kind of a "hate" thread to begin with. Gives us an opportunity to vent I suppose.

There are only a few people that I know that I can't stand.

One of them is an entitled rich girl that's my friend's fiancee, another is a really dumb woman that teaches mentally disabled children to make herself feel better about herself (her words), and the last one is a guy that formed a start-up, sold it, became rich, and now never shuts the fuck up about how awesome he is and how much pussy he gets although I've seen him hitting on women and it's always an utter disaster.

Bus drivers who've just left the bus stop and don't stop and let you enter when they see you running to the bus stop, waving your arms and such, but instead keep on driving.

Gave him a good "up yours" (without the finger, just the wrist-in-elbow forceful motion) in his rear mirror. I haven't done that for ages. Felt fucking good. Like power.

Bus drivers who've just left the bus stop and don't stop and let you enter when they see you running to the bus stop, waving your arms and such, but instead keep on driving.

Gave him a good "up yours" (without the finger, just the wrist-in-elbow forceful motion) in his rear mirror. I haven't done that for ages. Felt fucking good. Like power.

to be fair, if you got to the bus stop late (ie: after the scheduled time) then you're in the wrong.

however, if the bus was there early, then the driver is a cock.

I know he's in the right from a legal point of view, but it's just a decent gesture to let someone enter when he's trying to be there on time.

That's how I'd act if I were driving a bus.

I know he's in the right from a legal point of view, but it's just a decent gesture to let someone enter when he's trying to be there on time.

That's how I'd act if I were driving a bus.

not trying to be a dick here, but bus drivers have schedules to stick to. I dunno what it's like where you are, but here in the North West of England, the drivers get seriously bollocked if they deviate from the schedules. Hence why the possible reluctance to 'hold the bus' for the person that wasn't at the stop on time.

Like I said though, that perspective only works if the bus was on time, and you (the patron) weren't on time. If it's the other way round, then that's when complaints get lodged against the bus company, as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately there's no stipulation that says that if a bus is early at the stop, that it needs to stay there until the scheduled time. With trains, they are required to stay there until the scheduled time if they're early.

-Ad-, 20XX, 2WV, 4d0lf, 747Music, A/D, abreaktor, absense, abusivegeorge, Aces, ACIDBAT, acromax, acroyear, Adam, AdieuErsatzEnnui, aeser, Al Hounos, Allize, ambermonk, Amen Lare, AnalogueCreamPie, andihow, android402, anigbrowl, anis258, Antape, apatch, apriorion, Area, arvy,Audioblysk, autechrist, auxien, Avarik, Axes, azatoth, b born droid, Bambi, baph, batch, beariksson, beatfanatic, beerwolf, benc812, BentyTwenson,Berk, berniboux, Bertolt Brechtakt, bitroast, blackdust, Bob Dobalina, bossman, Braintree, Bread, break_or_bounce, brendyman, Brian Tregaskin,Brisbot, brisk, bronchuseven, bubbhasdance, Butterfly, caIx, calbruc, campaign, Candiru, Capsaicin, catchpazuzu, cebec, Ceerial, Ceqn, Chalybs,chaosmachine, chaproy, chartnok, chassis, cheeseburgerwalrus, chenGOD, chim, chomp, chook, chops727, chris moss acid, Chris Toffer,chronical, CJM, cjsinnbeck, cloud capture, cloudbreaker, coconuthead, colunga, coolandfrank, crono3, crx091081gb, Cryptowen, cult fiction,dampboy, danke, Danny O Flannagin, danshoebridge, data, Deer, deferlow, Deion Sanders, delet..., DerWaschbar, Diabrotikos, dial, Diao, digger, digit,disparaissant, Djeroek, donk, Doomczar, dooocs, DorkingtonPugsly, doublename, Dpek, dr lopez, dumplings, Earth, Echolalia, eclipsis, eczem, Eggs,Ego, EleminoP, elusive4, encey, EnjoyableFog, Ethel, eugene, feartherush, feltcher, fenton, fiznuthian, fizzkinz, Floyd, foubar, Frankie5fingers, Freak of the week, Friendly Foil, frktl, funkaholic, futureimage, gaarg, gabrielconroy, Gary C, ghOsty, glassdorsal, Glunk, gmanyo, gnarlybog, Gocab,goDel, Godwin Austen, Goiter Sanchez, GORDO, Gravity, Gretsky 3D, GRVGLTCHR, halisray, Hanratty, hanz tisch, Happosai, Hasselbalch, Hectic Electric, hello spiral, Herr Jan, hoggy, Homestar Runner, Hoodie, I Am Beyond Human, Icct, Ifeelspace, igloos unlmtd, ilt17, impotentwhitecapitalist,Indicator, inget, iococoi, IOS, ishishiba, Itsu, Ivan Ooze, ixtapa70, J3FF3R00, jaderpansen, Jakuar, jamesanderson, Jamesqdot, jasondonervan,jeyemusik, jhonny, Jimmy McMessageboard, jlobkob, jmbf44, John Ehrlichman, John Maher, johnoise, Joseph, joshuatx, joyeboy, Joyrex, jules, k h o v, kaini, kanarie, Kcinsu, Keelan Tollefson, Keith, kichiguy, kinski, kirm, kloffy, kokoon, Kooch, korona15, Kozydude, KV89, kyriakos,lactatingbillhonkey, Lane Visitor, LARRY, ledouxca, LemanRuss, Leon Sumbitches, Lewps, lifeforce, LimpyLoo, lin, Little Lord Faulteroy, lo-fi,logakght, loganfive, logboy, Logosman, LOL Alzado, Lost in Amber, luke viia, lumpenprol, lyktstolpe, lyst, maaarghk, Macca, MadameChaos,manmower, marf, MarinaStewart, Marked x 0ne, marty, Maurice, maxwellsq, mcbpete, Mcdergbit, mcglockers, megapussi, melancholera, Mellow U,Mesh Gear Fox, messiaen, mgore10, Microfiche, miim, Mika Technika, Mike_Haggar, Milkweg, Mimi, Mindphaser, missingsense, MisterE,mistymountainhop, MIXL2, mizuki, modey, mokz, Moon, morphis2525, Mr Ouija, mraeclo, mrmegaman, mrx, murph, nature, Nebraska, nene multiple assgasms, neutral, NI64, nicola, nizzleone, Noe, Noman23, NVious, o00o, Obel, ola t, OneToThirtySix, oscillik, pafr, Params, paranerd, paranoid-666, Passionate Introvert, pasturezerofuture, pattern recognition, patternoverlap, paul8088, peace 7, pek, Pennywise, Philip Glass, phling, Phoenix,phudoshin, pierlu, PikkioMania, pixelives, pizza, placidburp, PlatrixECV, plisb, plstik, Plum, POLYMAN, Polymershapes, popiax, psn, psycho,pyramidpanes, QBLA, qnio, qomphort, r2c, Ragnar, ravedamage, Rbrmyofr, rddm, Reinehr, rekosn, Retrig, roasty, rocky path, Ron Manager, Root5,Rpeg, Rubin Farr, Rulohead32, RWM, ryanpetersen, Rytme, saltykraut, salvaKPO, Salvatorin, SamSam, Scandra, schizophonic, Schlitze,Seginustemple, sergeantk, Shabax, Shadow GriZZly, ShammenDelly, sheatheman, shiv, sidneylooper, skibby, Slacker, SmackSmash, smokebelch,sneaksta303, Solo Strike, SPD², SpeakerJunk, spratters, Sprillian, Squee, SR4, ssol, Staadrengen, StephenG, Stickfigger, Suffocate Peon, sundog,sunshine recorder, SUPiERo, supremedevice, Susan, sweepstakes, t yst r, T35513R, Taciturn, tauboo, tec, telefunken, Terpentintollwut, tetrode,th555, the burglar, The Caustic Window, The CIA, thief, THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON, Timothy Forward, tokn, Tom Servo, tontonz, toosharp, triachus,TRiP, unfunfionn, Uniret, usagi, ussr, v/v, V7PROC, vamos scorcho, vasio, ventolin68, verticalhold, very honest, VIII, Vilwx, vincentvc, vletrmx,westhead, White Mask, White Rainbow, wntrmute, woi77, Woozz, Wurstwasser, Xenon, xf, xox, xxx, yanG, yek, yikes, yshf, zaphod, zazen, Zeffolia,zemudene, Zephyr_Nova, zkreso, ZoeB

(joke)

wait, are pussy riot really "lackeys of the west" etc?

I admit I haven't been paying attention but I thought Putin throwing them in prison was pretty fucked, no?

a different point of view on the pussy riot case (i've already posted this):

Archived