IGNORED

"American Anthrax" a Media Roots film production

awepittance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MastaN8

Needs more Charlie rose Seinfeld Bass. But yeah, nice work, pacing seemed alright, slow at one point. All around good work. Cheers.

will be appearing on RT america sometime between 3-3:30pm PST today (thursday) to talk about American Anthrax

streaming link: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

is it me or it wasn't aired? watched RT at said time and saw nothing.

It's only 10:30 AM in the PST right now.

will be appearing on RT america sometime between 3-3:30pm PST today (thursday) to talk about American Anthrax

streaming link: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

is it me or it wasn't aired? watched RT at said time and saw nothing.

It's only 10:30 AM in the PST right now.

whoops, didn't even know what PST meant so i figured it was GMT. why do you americans always have to do things differently from the rest of the world? you think you're too cool for school?

It's "ok". Well thanks, mister!

I understand it's pretty difficult to accept congratulations from the wrong side of history.

But here's another anyways:

Poverty-Level.jpg

it's ok if you want to ride my d too

You mean he originally would have been riding her d. That she's really your cister.

(sorry i've been wanting to use that pun since i thought of it a couple of days ago, and you just gave me the perfect opportunity. thankee)

Will watch vid when i awaken. Not mentally prepared to think about something so depressing right now.

You mean he originally would have been riding her d. That she's really your cister.

(sorry i've been wanting to use that pun since i thought of it a couple of days ago, and you just gave me the perfect opportunity. thankee)

Will watch vid when i awaken. Not mentally prepared to think about something so depressing right now.

Despite the cister pun, which I completely and willingly do not understand, I must say that Abby's look on her face when her big brother talks about his project is completely heart melting.

Robbie, I'm not sure how you two compare age wise, but she had that look of ultimate respect and concern for her big brother written all over her face. She really wanted you to get your points across. *heart melts*

Despite the cister pun, which I completely and willingly do not understand, I must say that Abby's look on her face when her big brother talks about his project is completely heart melting.

Robbie, I'm not sure how you two compare age wise, but she had that look of ultimate respect and concern for her big brother written all over her face. She really wanted you to get your points across. *heart melts*

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GODEL SAYS SOMETHING THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

Archived