IGNORED

No downloads?

Solo Strike

Off the top of my head

Peel sessions

Resonance FM set from not too long along, was floating about as an MP3

One World Planet Mu showcase

Wasn't there some Radio One fifteen minute mix Mike did?

That Other Site™ radio set ;)

There must be more Mike has been about for years

Guest AlexPallas

there is a reason i haven't done a u-Zig download section, i simply have none and haven't been offered any, wouldn't mind doing one though seeing as how i have access to the server and there is too much excess bandwidth going to waste

there is a reason i haven't done a u-Zig download section, i simply have none and haven't been offered any, wouldn't mind doing one though seeing as how i have access to the server and there is too much excess bandwidth going to waste

I have none either although I'm sure some do

If there is a lot of bandwidth going spare may I be as bold to suggest a Luke Vibert dl area? There are plenty of high quality recordings of Luke's sets going round and they are all great to listen to, I'm sure many others would agree this would be a good addition to the site - although Luke is not a featured artist loads of people love him here.

Guest AlexPallas

I have none either although I'm sure some do

If there is a lot of bandwidth going spare may I be as bold to suggest a Luke Vibert dl area? There are plenty of high quality recordings of Luke's sets going round and they are all great to listen to, I'm sure many others would agree this would be a good addition to the site - although Luke is not a featured artist loads of people love him here.

the answer has more to do with Joyrex than me, i'd be up for it, but then again i suppose we can't host every electronic music artist. besides, there is a long way to go with the bootleg sections that are already up.

Perhaps if it's not too much trouble you could point Joyrex in the direction of this thread for his opinion?

I see what you mean about not having every artist ever but surely Luke would be the next popular old school big name and he does have a lot of sets floating about. Anyway we'll see! :)

Guest AlexPallas
Perhaps if it's not too much trouble you could point Joyrex in the direction of this thread for his opinion?

I see what you mean about not having every artist ever but surely Luke would be the next popular old school big name and he does have a lot of sets floating about. Anyway we'll see! :)

anyone can pm, Joyrex, i'll send him the link tho

I've got a few µ-Ziq sets I can upload - I'll do some right now in fact!

Bandwidth is not an issue; we've got 1.2TB and growing each month, so no worries there - space as well - 40GB and growing each week.

As for Luke Vibert downloads... I think it might be time for a Vibert section...

I'm uploading Coachella 1999, the El Ray show from 2000, and live in Toronto, also from 2000 (according to the file dates - anyone have info on these shows, let me know and I'll edit the thread with the links once I post them - they're uploading now; a total of 232MB of great Mike P live stuff! :cool:

Bandwidth is not an issue; we've got 1.2TB and growing each month, so no worries there - space as well - 40GB and growing each week.

As for Luke Vibert downloads... I think it might be time for a Vibert section...

Awesome, say the word and I'll get going on preparing a load of Luke sets to send at the weekend :)

Guest AlexPallas

Awesome, say the word and I'll get going on preparing a load of Luke sets to send at the weekend :)

talk about coersion. lol

talk about coersion. lol

Haha. Well if it happens it happens, I just want to help spread some music out there

• 3 weeks later...

Do we want Mike P dj sets as well? His one from Alive is a blinder which I 've got. I know I have Watermelon thievery kicking around as well. But I can't find it right now.

Let us know hey?

Guest AlexPallas
Do we want Mike P dj sets as well? His one from Alive is a blinder which I 've got. I know I have Watermelon thievery kicking around as well. But I can't find it right now.

Let us know hey?

of course! all performances

Archived