IGNORED

Do you have to stand for it?

SR4

I can't stand my cat.

I can't stand my worn out tyres.

I can't stand not understanding

I can't stand people who over take me on the road.

I can't stand my ignorance and dismissive attitude.

I can't stand not being able to be able.

I will not stand for war, religion, and division.

I will not stand for racism.

I will not stand for the importance society splurges on music and film 'stars'

I will stand for the boy-cot of idealisation.

I will stand for the individualist wing of anarchism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand these two gay antiques dealers who are currently in charge of the UK. All i can do to withstand them is vote against them. Outwith my control. I won't stand for it!

And people who take too long at cash machines should just be shot.

I will stand for someone pushing his finger up in RDJs arse such that the constipation stops and he'll start releasing shit again.

I wont stand for myself pushing my finger though.

I was the kid who got flustered when a movie or tv show misidentified a fighter jet (4th down). I can relate to the metalhead who scoffs at being Judas Priest being called "death metal." I feel like Lisa Simpson often.

It's maddening seeing someone who has no fucking clue what they're talking about have someone listen to them. I suppose that's why I often avoid the news, comments online, and why I want to quit my job. I've politely interrupted strangers to correct them, but usually (and for the sake of not being a dick) I usually just laugh it off.

Well, not to be a dick, but shouldn't the quote in your user title be "this is just your memory, I can't give you any new information"? :smile:

I was the kid who got flustered when a movie or tv show misidentified a fighter jet (4th down). I can relate to the metalhead who scoffs at being Judas Priest being called "death metal." I feel like Lisa Simpson often.

It's maddening seeing someone who has no fucking clue what they're talking about have someone listen to them. I suppose that's why I often avoid the news, comments online, and why I want to quit my job. I've politely interrupted strangers to correct them, but usually (and for the sake of not being a dick) I usually just laugh it off.

Well, not to be a dick, but shouldn't the quote in your user title be "this is just your memory, I can't give you any new information"? :smile:

It's a Simpsons quote that goes with the avatar. Just sayin'.

Mr TX is a Simpsons buff and that season 8 episode is gold.

It's a Simpsons quote that goes with the avatar. Just sayin'.

Mr TX is a Simpsons buff and that season 8 episode is gold.

How would I know the quote was wrong if I didn't know where it came from?

I can't stand dog shit on the sidewalk.

Not sleeping.

Unexpected onions or pickles in food. Those flavors can really kill a good vibe.

I hate "pop punk" music a lot.

The weird mental gymnastics some religious people do when confronted with the idea that if everything happens according to god's plan, then he actively makes bad things happen too, like the Sandy Hook shooting, child prostitution in third world countries, terminal illness and tsunamis. It's like they think bad things are only happening to test their faith and make them feel grateful for what they have. All that shit just happened to teach ME a lesson. Right. Try being a part of someone else's lesson and reconcile that with your beliefs.

I won't stand to poop ever.

I've politely interrupted strangers to correct them

so i take it you're right about everything you say, ever? this seems pretty insufferable.

i won't stand for people saying "check your cisweighted privilege", ironically or not.

Archived