IGNORED

200 Demons Take Control Of 'Portal To Hell' in Gary, Indiana

Schlitze

I've been reading up on this over the last couple of days after seeing it was making some big news in some of the more serious newspapers in the UK and America. But it's the Daily Mail which carries the most in depth analysis of what was going on there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EXCLUSIVE-A-portal-hell-Police-chief-priest-examined-possessed-children-haunted-Indiana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html

It would easy to dismiss this as a hoax if it weren't for the word of respectable townsfolk like police, child protection officers, nurses, doctors. All stated in their official reports that they were spooked out and couldn't explain what was happening before their eyes. Demons possessing family members, jumping from one host to the next. Levitating, speaking in latin, doing weird Aphex grins, walking up walls. Not to mention Amityville swarms of flies appearing on the porch during winter. These entities are clearly more powerful than anything in Insidious and aren't messing about. The police captain also says that the demons took possession of his car radio, car seat lever and iPhone. Read it and draw your own conclusion. The lack of actual video evidence of this stuff happening is troubling, but the word of so many reliable witness' gives gravitas to the phenomenon.

Latoya-Ammons-615x345.png

Sorry to break it to you but the daily fail is not exactly a bastion of truth and light.

What about the Independent? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/police-captain-supports-claims-that-family-was-tormented-by-200-demons-as-eerie-picture-of-figure-on-porch-of-empty-house-emerges-9090170.html

Every newspaper in existence believes that they were at least 200 demons in that place.

How can there be a portal to hell in Gary, Indiana? Wouldn't that be like running off screen to the right in an early arcade game and returning on the left side of the screen?

for some reason i thought this was in india. i was wondering why the people looked of african descent. it was questionable in india, but in indiana, no, its not real.

but if it is, do you know what demons do to people that post about them on the internet?

Pushka, Kent, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago

Funny how atheists never get 'possessed' - I think the only thing she was possessed with was the ghost of Max Factor, judging by her photos.

Va Girl, Virginia, 3 hours ago

Of course you don't hear of it. They already belong to Satan...why bother possessing them early?

So I googled "Gary Indiana" and came up with this:

Perverted Indiana mom admits selling baby for sex eight different times

hillard29n-2-web.jpg

I know your pain Josh, i googled the same thing at about 2pm today when i was looking into the Ammons case and that popped up

Gary sounds bad. Anyone live near there or been there?

TBH Schlitze I find this stuff fascinating too - people are often diehard skeptics or fervent believer but I'm somewhere in-between. I've had a few odd experiences myself. Likewise I have a few very close friends and family members affected greatly by phenomenon of the paranormal kind, people who are not gullible, are very intelligent and rational and don't at all seek out occultist or spiritualist experiences.

So that said, I believe there's likely something odd or disturbed about this place in the article, something "paranormal," but people can very quickly spin things like that out of control and get into mass hysterics and that's likely what's going on here too.

Imagine what people 1,000 years ago thought about epileptic seizures and sleepwalking and night terrors and headaches and pretty much fucking everything. All that stuff would seem like really fucking good evidence for demons and shit...

Now imagine the deep south in 2014 where the vast majority of people think that Jesus is coming back within their lifetime and evolution is an atheist hoax and the Bible is literally true and Satan is an actual dude that actually exists...

How can there be a portal to hell in Gary, Indiana? Wouldn't that be like running off screen to the right in an early arcade game and returning on the left side of the screen?

lol. This is the only response this thread needed... aside from rolling lol.

200 demons exactly or approximately? the statistician in me needs to know

200 Demons Garys in GARY, Indiana basement

[youtubehd]4GMCpKdQLGo[/youtubehd]

lol

"ha-ha, GARYYYYYYY"

Guest disparaissant

I know your pain Josh, i googled the same thing at about 2pm today when i was looking into the Ammons case and that popped up

Gary sounds bad. Anyone live near there or been there?

i live about 100 miles from gary, and have been there a few times. it's a shithole. it's basically like detroit, in that it was an industrial town and then all the industry left. it's horrifically depressing.

If I was going to guess where a portal to hell likely might be then Gary, Indiana would be pretty high up on my list. That or Cleveland, Ohio.

Archived