200 Demons Take Control Of 'Portal To Hell' in Gary, Indiana

Schlitze

200 demons exactly or approximately? the statistician in me needs to know

200 Demons Garys in GARY, Indiana basement

[youtubehd]4GMCpKdQLGo[/youtubehd]

lol

"ha-ha, GARYYYYYYY"

:cerious:

After watching the video in the OP I have to say the portal to hell is very unimpressive. Looks more like a table in a cellar than anything else.

How can there be a portal to hell in Gary, Indiana? Wouldn't that be like running off screen to the right in an early arcade game and returning on the left side of the screen?

LOL Epic epic joke

But anyway this is just a case of people with weird beliefs interpreting reality poorly.

Demons aren't real........Just What A Demon Would Want Us To Believe.

Conclusion: LimpyLoo is a cyber demon. No phys body, just data incensed with skepticism.

I kinna love salem a whole lot. That scene in Place Beyond the Pines, nahmean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvRZoUcGhg

1:28 ;)

that's it, this thread is now about loling at Salem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6t6nD6u6HY

iiiiiiiitsssss haaaaaaarddd to remeeeeeeeembeeeeeeuuuughhhhhh"

Honestly this performance is the culmination of their entire career. It's amazing.

Demon Update:

So today i read that the host of 'Ghost Adventures' on cable, Zak Bagans, has bought the house for a bargain $35,000. http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/31/ghost-adventures-zak-bagans-demon-house-gary-indiana-portal-to-hell/

You know what will happen now, he's going to try and summon the the demons back out of the basement again to try and get ratings for his poorly performing TV show. And if these demons do come back up to the surface I hope they possess his ass crazy style and drag him to hell. All 200 of these muthafuckas. That'll teach him. The priest who did the exorcisms went to great trouble to seal this 'portal to hell' by spending ages pouring salt on the floor, doing prayers and setting up a little table with a bible on it, it seems to have worked. So if this Zak guy does feel himself in the grip of evil don't bother running to this priest for an exorcism or calling the cops, because they'll just tell him to get lost. He'll have to drive to Chicago for an exorcism, which I don't imagine is a particularly easy thing to do while possessed by a multitude of demonic entities running into triple figures.

Archived