[Seattle] - Bonkers presents - Beatwife

Guest Retrig

Ahoy!

I'm fucking excited. We will be hosting Beatwife for the March 7th Bonkers! night.

Re-Bar, Seattle. 21+

As always, details as they're hammered out.

<3

"Seattle Rave thugs roll out!"

Edited by Retrig

Please say Hi this time around :) I'll give you a passphrase to get in 2$ off at some point. I and we are fun and awkward too.

MODS: I've been told I subtitled the date incorrectly and I can't find a way to change it. I can't seem to view the subtitle either, so if it's February 7th (Wisp), it needs to be March 7th (Beatwife). Thanks!

So much <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Retrig

Final bump. Tonight! Beatwife!

No special phrase this time around as we've already brought the price down to $8.00.

Canadians get in for $5 by showing your ID.

Let's do this!

Bonk!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Uros
      Previous three volumes of New Selecta series compiled to a CD & digital. Also vinyl bundle available.

New Jungle mix to accompany the release

• By neurone
      https://neurone45.bandcamp.com/music
      This is not  "new" as far as it's been produced between 2005 and 2014, but exept giving some cd-r when having live gigs, this have never been released or uploaded on the internet so far.
      Almost everything is hardware, raw 2-tracks recording out of analogue mixing desk (no daw multitrack mixing, no editing, no post-prod, just go and rec,  just a bit of mastering process).
      If you go for a listen, I suggest you to start by the most recent ones (coz' more interesting i.m.o.)   though, if you're into ambient, you should try the older "venale suite" or "etorpe winter harvest".
      I also have some more  jungle / drumn bass stuff, that I still have to pack and upload.
      Last recent years I was more busy working with another project in duet with a friend, (live techno / breakbeat / rave stuff), that I will post a bit later.
      Well also last years I was very busy working and raising kids... but I'mactually back in the studio so I hope I will soon put out some more music !
      Feedback is welcome ! Cheers !
      Neurone

• By kreeeg
      WE 'RE LIVE NOW AGAIN WITH ANOTHER BIG SATURDAY NIGHT RADIOSHOW !
      TUNE IN! WWW.ART-AUD.COM ?
      LETS STAY TOGETHER
      www.soundcloud.com/art-aud
      art-aud.bandcamp.com
      hUGS xx

• By auxien
      this is super fucking good y'all. great combination of composition, live performance/installation type with room audio and just.....really dynamic and good. not much quite like this out there.
      https://astridsonne.bandcamp.com/album/live-from-berlin-atonal-2018-camera-feed

• By Joyrex
      An hour of unreleased tracks & edits from Scottish electronic auteur Lanark Artefax, recorded at the closing of Sheffield's No Bounds Festival this year.
      https://www.nts.live/shows/guests/episodes/lanark-artefax-live-at-no-bounds-3rd-december-2019
      Some amazing tracks in this set - listen!