sheatheman

No way. No way. Indian in a Tee-pee tyin knots.

Dis: If you can find some mugs that are truly iconic then that is fine. Are those starwars mugs iconic as mugs or iconic only because of their relation to starwars? Were those part of a massive line put out?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief.

The mannequin is fine though. I encourage mannequin pictures, as classic cups and mannequins somehow go together. Maybe you get a Solo Jazz filled with Cherry Pepsi and you walk past Macy's as it is closing, and you see the mannequins as the security grilles are coming down, and the lights are dim.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

This is the place to post your classic cup images.

Solo is a long-time manufacturer and restaurant supplier specializing in disposable foam products. There are other brands to be sure.

Their most iconic design is the "Solo Jazz" cup (thanks roasty), pictured below. You can also post classic sugar, salt & pepper, and condiment packet images -- anything for the consumer-on-the-go.

Also, be on the lookout for the ultra-rare, orange cup. You've seen it in movie theaters on Seinfeld. We do not know the name of this cup.

t0iRXQ9.jpg

I wanna see a 90s c.g. version of this so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdHd-8vol70

May this be our torch, our effulgent beacon, as we continue into the darkness in search of Iconic Cups.

I give you, The Seinfeld Cup, in all its splendor.

fJp5p78.png?1

So far this thread is worth all the money I've poured into it.

Yeah those are rephreshing. Anyone ever drink Delaware Punch?

Something about it. I used to get it at this miniature golf course out of an automated machine from the late 70s probably. It dropped the cup down, poured in some round ice, filled it up with the drink of choice. That place was called Cool Crest. It had all these trees and was nice and shady. My grandpa used to take me there all the time. It was very quiet there, you could hear the hum of the drink machine, and the infrequent airplane going by.

mY2z6XplyHtkWW8yprLru3w.jpg

Archived