IGNORED

How did you change your life?

Frank Poole

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lived for a bit in an inner city where i was super priviledged

taught at an inner city comm. college. best experience i ever had. learned a lot from my students. probably far more than they could have learned from me. but some of them told me good things regardless.

so i check my privileges everyday....and work to improve myself for the better of all

The day I turned 19 years old (which was last year, læl). I felt weird. It deeply affected me, like, realizing for once life doesn't stops, and changes are needed, whether you like it or not. Expecting the best.

10/10. Will continue to lurk. I knew I could count on you guys. :)

Edit: @LimpyLoo: Inspiration '14.

nah fuck off

for real, the greatest moment in my life was when i realized that rich people owned me. since then i've voted their way, and did what they told me. never once regretted it, and eventually for my good service i will be rewarded their stature in heaven when i die in return for my obedience.

this life=a life i would never regret.

edit: i understand that people thought my initial response to the thread was fake and trolling. i gotta be honest, stuff like that NEVER happens in real life. im just privileged to work in a normal white-dominated middle class town that makes its money off of weaponized chemical industries.

its just time that people get real and do what they love.

confirmed taking the piss, SR4 diagnosed with permanent sarcosis.

Quite a beautiful metamorphosis.

thank you.

quite honestly, other than adieu i have always found you all to be ignorant fools unaware of your own cisgender and cisweighted privileges.

maybe its time you think about all of those.

#foodforthought

confirmed taking the piss, SR4 diagnosed with permanent sarcosis.

Quite a beautiful metamorphosis.

thank you.

quite honestly, other than adieu i have always found you all to be ignorant fools unaware of your own cisgender and cisweighted privileges.

maybe its time you think about all of those.

#foodforthought

on a serious note, I'm pretty sure my behavior in the transgender thread made ZoeB leave watmm. So handle your cisweighted privileges with care, kids!

Archived