IGNORED

Hello!

Guest Akiak

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unregister now, you missed the best years this forum had to offer.

I paid three bucks. I'm here to stay.

I wonder how many old timers realize newbies have to pay now.

Will be funny if after so many shocks to the system, the forum ultimately withers because of the $3 cover charge to get in.

lel.

Will be funny if after so many shocks to the system, the forum ultimately withers because of the $3 cover charge to get in.

lel.

:O

Joyrex is wiping his ass with your three dollars. The fee is so you people stay the fuck out. Can't you take a hint already?

That moment when an innocent greeting is met with hisses and snarling. Seriously, what the fuck crawled up your asses and died?

I usually try to keep a cool head, but I don't tolerate bullying and unwarranted hostility. We all gotta start somewhere. But if you're gonna lash out at a newcomer for simply saying hello, then you're a weak-minded fuck who's too chickenshit to think for himself and should be ashamed.

lel.

where's the coat check? still haven't figured that one out

That moment when an innocent greeting is met with hisses and snarling. Seriously, what the fuck crawled up your asses and died?

I usually try to keep a cool head, but I don't tolerate bullying and unwarranted hostility. We all gotta start somewhere. But if you're gonna lash out at a newcomer for simply saying hello, then you're a weak-minded fuck who's too chickenshit to think for himself and should be ashamed.

Read the fucking rules Amber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQuWCa0LiiE

Welcome to watmm, where the air is slightly smoggy and the water is rife with disease.

But fear ye not, it is a good home at heart and its people are kind under their steely facades.

Keep at it, knuckle down, find yourself a corner of a dank mattress, and pray to your gods for a quiet first night.

And read the rules.

Welcome to watmm, where the air is slightly smoggy and the water is rife with disease.

But fear ye not, it is a good home at heart and its people are kind under their steely facades.

Keep at it, knuckle down, find yourself a corner of a dank mattress, and pray to your gods for a quiet first night.

And read the rules.

tumblr_lh7fwyC3rb1qc2q1ko1_500.gif

Too much gold along with the fucking nonsense considering reading the rules.

God damn, some of yous' hostility is embarrassing. Welcome, Akiak.

Do you like Ae?

Fuck yeah I hope he likes AE

lel.

You should see the cost of getting out!

Just joined, seems like a nice place here. No subforum for new members, no welcome PM, seems like just the kind of elitist forum I was looking for!

Nah, I'm kidding.

I'm Italian, I like drukqs (the album), I make music on computer and piano, I used to play the sax, and I like football.

Cheers!

welcome m8, a fellow drukqs whoreshipper here

don't mind the trolls, they are just testing you

this is a great place for toplel's and music, enjoy!

Archived