IGNORED

Random Encounters IRL

ambermonk

My co-worker hunts Native American arrowheads and last week at a work-site he was like "ah, flint, some arrowheads might be nearby" and sure enough in the middle of work he paused, said "there's one" and picked up a half-broken arrowhead from like 6 feet away among a pile of rocks. Was fucking awesome to me, he acted so casual about it. He has like 50 pristine ones and he found all of them.

In rural US, it's arrowhead collections. In rural UK, it's

[youtubehd]yfSnaY1Wp_U[/youtubehd]

hahaha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My co-worker hunts Native American arrowheads and last week at a work-site he was like "ah, flint, some arrowheads might be nearby" and sure enough in the middle of work he paused, said "there's one" and picked up a half-broken arrowhead from like 6 feet away among a pile of rocks. Was fucking awesome to me, he acted so casual about it. He has like 50 pristine ones and he found all of them.

In rural US, it's arrowhead collections. In rural UK, it's

[youtubehd]yfSnaY1Wp_U[/youtubehd]

hahaha

LOL

Exaggerated, yet so fucking dead on. God bless the perpetually backwood hayseed rural citizens of the world.

I used to use if'n all the time on here like 12-13 years ago. worked it out of my system, don't know why i started, things come and go through my daily lexicon, random encounters with language you might say.

recently there's this bird that flies about making this irregular squaking sound with occasional burst sounds kinda like something whooshing right past your ear, even if you're just chilling inside like a mofo. after a couple days of this i was finding it very hard to concentrate or sleep with this thing flying around my neighborhood. I asked my uncle, who is well into birds, "wtf?" and he said the culprit is a nighthawk. these used to be more common but one hardly encounters them in chicago nowadays. so now I'm all like "fucking lush a nighthawk" and I feel depressed i haven't heard him in a few days.

holy shit, they are fucking lush

Archived