IGNORED

Goat Simulator 2014!

ghOsty

Anyone else seen this, kind of a parody on all the Microsoft simulator games, but holy fuck does it look hilarious... Apparently it stared as just a joke, but now the developers are making it into a real game check it!

and watch the trailer/pre-order at the website... the trailer looks even more ridiculously awesome

http://www.goat-simulator.com

In simulations you are supposed to simulate things. Being a crane climbing axe wielding goat is not really a simulation of a goat. I want to frolic in the sprawling green pastures. I want to be gently herded by my benevolent caretaker and his trusty canine companion. I want to find true goat love under the potent beams of sunlight. I want to be impregnated by my goat love, and I want the life giving fluid gently squeezed from my stiff nipples. And when the time is right, I want to release new goat life from my goat womb and experience the wonder of goat parenthood in all it's glory. And I want to eat a shit load of grass, and chew license plates.

In simulations you are supposed to simulate things. Being a crane climbing axe wielding goat is not really a simulation of a goat. I want to frolic in the sprawling green pastures. I want to be gently herded by my benevolent caretaker and his trusty canine companion. I want to find true goat love under the potent beams of sunlight. I want to be impregnated by my goat love, and I want the life giving fluid gently squeezed from my stiff nipples. And when the time is right, I want to release new goat life from my goat womb and experience the wonder of goat parenthood in all it's glory. And I want to eat a shit load of grass, and chew license plates.

Archived