IGNORED

Falling Free + 444 Bootleg

Shabax

Meh, I won't support these kind of bootlegs. You're investing in nothing worthwile, the tracks aren't hard to get, it isn't supporting the artist or the original label and the quality is most likely mp3 compressed pressed on vinyl (although the Quex-Rd 12" got a 5 star for outstanding quality, they'd never get a proper master version so it must be crap? Not an expert in this). I'd still be up for a 26 Mixes For Cash vinyl release and I´m still hunting for a cheap '2 Mixes On A 12" For Cash'.

I literally just got back from 'Media Markt' where I stumbled upon this and grabbed one. Never heard of this specific release but thought what the hell. It sounds fine to me. Price sticker indicates its Belgian distributor is N.E.W.S., the deadwax isn't very informative (AFX444A/AFX444B).

The good news with these bootlegs is, it means there's a good chance you'll hear DJs play them in the near future. I remember hearing the Hell Interface Trapped remix on the mainstage of a summer festival a couple of years ago, now imagine someone blasting 444. :ok:

• 3 years later...

Archived