IGNORED

Paranerd tracks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A little live demo of the Volcas and TB3. I'm really loving the TB3.

[sc5]142431514[/sc5]

Really enjoyed the synth sounds on this, lushhhhhhhh. Im not a huge fan of the volca beat sounds but the stutter function is great. Volca beats sound great going through a distortion pedal

This piece is reminding me a little of rubycon by tangerine dream with those pulsating synths, the song sections blended well together and you managed to hold my attention for the length of the song

Older tracks I found.

[sc5]153803596[/sc5]

Love this one - sounds kind of affectionate, even though it's also kind of restrained sonically

Can it be all so simple then? Glitch beat & melancholic space pad time-machine, nice :music:

Older tracks I found.

[sc5]153803596[/sc5]

Here's half of my live set at a house show where I sported an accountant Mormon motif.

Gear:

TB-3
All three Volcas
RY30
Midiverb II
Line6 Constrictor Compressor pedal on Volca Beats
Mackie ProFX12 mixer

Sound quality isn't the best, sorry. We had a Zoom H4n for a board feed, but we forgot to actually record.

Guest brendyman

Thanks!

A variation of the same.

[sc5]149070676[/sc5]

I really like that atonal pad you bring in around the one minute mark, and I wasn't expecting that change at 2:08 at all, very chill

Funnily enough I'm actually going to be in Brooklyn for a week near the end of August for vacation, but I have no shows booked. I didn't really think of it. My setup is probably small enough to bring down if it was a possibility.

• 1 month later...

Coolandfrank, unfortunately it seems playing in the states is a bit of a pain if I were to try to bring my gear. Ah well.

Some playing around with Kawai R50 samples:

[sc5]160156617[/sc5]

Dude, Circular Diagonal Cut (Lt Rt mix) should be in your spotlight, it's awesome and has a very cool/unique style.

Thanks!

Dude, Circular Diagonal Cut (Lt Rt mix) should be in your spotlight, it's awesome and has a very cool/unique style.

Thanks!

Some more playing with drum samples. Kind of ambient drum and bass.

[sc5]161129723[/sc5]

Great atmosphere, synth and drums. Really like this. Liked on SC.

Archived