IGNORED

Paranerd tracks

[sc5]270931499[/sc5]

I would apply a parametric equalizer at 2.5kHz, minus about 3-6 dB, on the really loud drums that come in for the first time at around :24. This is a good song, but, for me, anyway, that drum loop kind of keeps me from really appreciating the other elements.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[sc5]270931499[/sc5]

I would apply a parametric equalizer at 2.5kHz, minus about 3-6 dB, on the really loud drums that come in for the first time at around :24. This is a good song, but, for me, anyway, that drum loop kind of keeps me from really appreciating the other elements.

I agree. The drums are harsh and get annoying quick, but I'm not that attached to the track.

GoPro footage of twiddling the monomachine:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Cheers! :)

I'm collecting the better tracks together for possible releases. I share these decent 'b-side' jams when I still think their good, but aren't fit for releases. They're all live hardware stereo takes too, so I don't really have quick DAW options to rearrange or add anything.

Cheers! :)

I'm collecting the better tracks together for possible releases. I share these decent 'b-side' jams when I still think their good, but aren't fit for releases. They're all live hardware stereo takes too, so I don't really have quick DAW options to rearrange or add anything.

what hardware are you sing specifically on this one song?

Archived