IGNORED

New Die Antwoord Single

o00o

Nowhere does it say it's with Aphex Twin - just becuase this ming mong has an Aphex logo on his arm (about as brilliant as the "1" and "6" under his eyes), does NOT mean the single is with him.

Moving this shit to Music Discussion with an altered title.

But papa on the die antwoord page it says ft. Aphex twin, what more proof do you need?

And its gonna be their first single so it's gonna have a wicked video.

Hyyyyyyypppe

I went to their terrible website, and couldn't find any mention of their new "album", let alone anything resembling a news page - care to provide a link?

*pours bleach on browser cache*

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFX_zps143609d0.png

lulz

I don't like his (and her) voice.

Don't hate the player, hate the game accent?

Afrikaans

I got hooked into that whole interview. I had no idea they knew Matt Stone

More like after they got famous they jumped on every chance to meet their idols which is Aphex, David Lynch, South Park, the standard collection.

Yeah that's a far more accurate explanation.

There's also this post from their facebook page back in october. Notice track 12.

bubble bubble toil and trouble

guess wat we gt cookin!

1-D_NK_R M_G

2-C_ _KI_ TH_MP_R

3-P_TB_ _ L TE_ _ _ _R

4-S_R_ _ K

5-CR_ S_

6-_ _X

7-I D_ _ _ D_ _ NK

8-D_ _ TIME I_ _ B P_ _ _ _ _G

9-GIR_ I W_NT 2 _AT U

10-_ _ _PY G_ S_ _ _Y F_ _ K_

11-L_TS J_S_ B _R_ _ _ _Z

12-U_L_ B_ _ ft A_ _ _X T_ _ _

13-Y_ _ M_D_ _Z _O ST_ _ _ _D

14-D_ H_-T_K O_ E

15-R_ _S R_L_23

16-M_ _N _O_E

They've also done a couple of surprise appearances on stage at afx dj gigs, aaand there's the photos of the three hanging out.

There's also this post from their facebook page back in october. Notice track 12.

guess wat we gt cookin!

1-D_NK_R M_G

2-C_ _KI_ TH_MP_R

3-P_TB_ _ L TE_ _ _ _R

4-S_R_ _ K

5-CR_ S_

6-_ _X

7-I D_ _ _ D_ _ NK

9-GIR_ I W_NT 2 _AT U

14-D_ H_-T_K O_ E

15-R_ _S R_L_23

16-M_ _N _O_E

They've also done a couple of surprise appearances on stage at afx dj gigs, aaand there's the photos of the three hanging out.

Yeah, I guess it's feasible he threw them a bone (or he legitamately is friends with them) - but what a way to finally come back into the public eye...

guess wat we gt cookin!

1-D_NK_R M_G

2-C_ _KI_ TH_MP_R

3-P_TB_ _ L TE_ _ _ _R

4-S_R_ _ K

5-CR_ S_

6-_ _X

7-I D_ _ _ D_ _ NK

9-GIR_ I W_NT 2 _AT U

14-D_ H_-T_K O_ E

15-R_ _S R_L_23

16-M_ _N _O_E

Yeah, I guess it's feasible he threw them a bone (or he legitamately is friends with them) - but what a way to finally come back into the public eye...
We told you so joymane

This won't be his last song either.

He cooked up an album(s) for us. I believe the tracks are marinated.

Prepare the virgin's anus for the return of our almighty lord faphex \m/

guess wat we gt cookin!

1-D_NK_R M_G

2-C_ _KI_ TH_MP_R

3-P_TB_ _ L TE_ _ _ _R

4-S_R_ _ K

5-CR_ S_

6-_ _X

7-I D_ _ _ D_ _ NK

9-GIR_ I W_NT 2 _AT U

14-D_ H_-T_K O_ E

15-R_ _S R_L_23

16-M_ _N _O_E

We told you so joymane

This won't be his last song either. He cooked up an album(s) for us.

Prepare the virgin's anus for the return of our almighty lord faphex \m/

I wouldn't jump the gun there, Ivan - just because a song is "featuring" Aphex Twin, does NOT mean it will appeal to any of us (who aren't DA fans), or have anything remotely recognizable by him in it. It could be an epic troll and the song is just a shoutout to Aphex. I would LOL so hard if that was the case.

I remain skeptical until I see liner notes or credits to the affect saying "twiddlly bits by Richard D. James on track 12" or something like that.

I doubt that even if this turns out to be true, anything else after this is highly unlikely.

Yeah, I'm honestly expecting a sampled refrain about the milk man's wife's tits or something to that level, but who knows.

It's gonna be a brand new production, neither rich or die antwoord would approve some half assed sampeling.

It's gonna have a video en wil get mass attention so im sure the chosen one has an album ready 2 be released shortly after the single.

All hail the king, all kiss the ring of afk$

despite all the previous hype of speculation never unearthing any legitimate afx cache, i must say this excites me, regardless of Joyrex's very good point here... Ivan, I stand with you in your calling for afx one-ness and faith!

i, lane visitor, still believe.

How many concurrent threads are there on this subject now? I thought we'd been thinking this was going to happen since October of 2013.

I'm still pessimistic with regard to any new Aphex solo stuff. Doing something presumably ironic and jokey like this doesn't look like he's ready to release anything 'sincere' anytime soon. Oh well.

despite all the previous hype of speculation never unearthing any legitimate afx cache, i must say this excites me, regardless of Joyrex's very good point here... Ivan, I stand with you in your calling for afx one-ness and faith!

i, lane visitor, still believe.

Yeah, I'm with you guys too.

Let's hope together for da new 'phex!!

It's gonna be a brand new production, neither rich or die antwoord would approve some half assed sampeling.

It's gonna have a video en wil get mass attention so im sure the chosen one has an album ready 2 be released shortly after the single.

amen oh brother

really enjoying some the stuffy-nosed aphex fans getting discombobulated over the Die Antwoord colab, its hilarious.

bring it fucking on!!!

And again, speculation - just because some tattooed fool shows off his latest ink, does not mean there will be an Aphex Twin involvement in any way on their "album".

the tat isn't new, he's had it for ages.

amen oh brother

really enjoying some the stuffy-nosed aphex fans getting discombobulated over the Die Antwoord colab, its hilarious.

bring it fucking on!!!

yeah, die antwoord are a fucking awesome band, their lyrics are better then most rappers out their and they are waaaay cooler and zef

don't be feeble minded folks cause the aphex twin LOVES musick so why the fuck would he stop making and releasing it

i am exaite, it's gonna be awesome!

bring it on!!!

Archived