IGNORED

128GB MicroSD

chassis

That's a lot of storage. God damn. (Someone will be reading what I just typed a decade from now and lol at it)

I personally don't need more than 8GB storage of all my iPod mp3s, but that's impressive nonetheless.

But I'm sure I read its still got a read/write speed of 10mbps which isn't that fast. so anything large you Chuck on it might take awhile

The highest class at the moment is U3 which is 30MB/s (note big 'B' for bytes rather than bits)

But I'm sure I read its still got a read/write speed of 10mbps which isn't that fast. so anything large you Chuck on it might take awhile

as mcbpete has already mentioned, write speeds for storage media are measured in B not b

there is a difference.

10MB/s is actually not too shabby considering the size of the thing.

The highest class at the moment is U3 which is 30MB/s (note big 'B' for bytes rather than bits)

I got schooled! :D Thanks for that i honestly didn't know there was a difference

Archived