IGNORED

How many watmm trolls are paid by their governments to be here?

andihow

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest White Mask

"Ruse" is a nice word.

Also, this is probably the worst PP presentation I've ever seen:

deception_p12.png

lol yes, looks like something out of sam hyde's ted talk.

Seriously, working in government, I see shit like this everyday, usually it's worse though.

Wow. I always expected this, but to see the degrees of sophistication they put into it.. Really shows how much of a threat a free Internet is to governments, and should give the more incentive to keep 'fighting' for one.

From a PIP (people in power) perspective, I think this tactic works way better: Instead of restricting or monitoring the Internet (SOPA etc), aim your forces at swaying the opinion in a general direction, discrediting opinions, while simultaneously making people believe that they are free to do whatever they want.

I have to say I'm impressed.

Wow. I always expected this, but to see the degrees of sophistication they put into it.. Really shows how much of a threat a free Internet is to governments, and should give the more incentive to keep 'fighting' for one.

From a PIP (people in power) perspective, I think this tactic works way better: Instead of restricting or monitoring the Internet (SOPA etc), aim your forces at swaying the opinion in a general direction, discrediting opinions, while simultaneously making people believe that they are free to do whatever they want.

Humas are scary.

Seriously.

i actually read about 80% of this incredibly shitty journalism. the whole articles hangs on the assumption that those tactics target innocent people, against the law and constitution and such. an assumption that of course is not grounded in any way throughout the article. there's even no way of knowing what the slide that refers to "action against hacktivists" relates to and what is its context.

Troon.

This article reminds me of a time when a creationist guy I once knew was trying to tell me that carbon dating is flawed, and that dinosaur bones were discovered that dated only a few thousand years old or something like that. I told him he pulled it out of his ass. Then I looked up what he was talking about later and found a christian apologetic website warning creationists not to use that example when debating people who believe in evolution because it was proven to be a hoax or fabrication. Silly willies.

Chinese government employs thousands of people to manipulate discussion on their equivalent of twitter (weibo). I'm sure other nations do as well.

Joyrex: I want a pay raise or I'm going straight to the NSA. ;)

I always wear this before jacking-in to cyperspace and surfing the information hyperwave -

140-In%252520a%252520homemade%252520tinf

Strange, I wear the same thing when jacking-off.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I always wear this before jacking-in to cyperspace and surfing the information hyperwave -

140-In%252520a%252520homemade%252520tinf

is that your jiffy pop popcorn costume for halloween?

Archived