IGNORED

How many watmm trolls are paid by their governments to be here?

andihow

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

i am paid by no less than 7 Nigerian princes to post here. This post has made me approximately 672.02 Nigerian naira...

I had this same discussion about Abby and her alignment with Russian interests and I figured the relationship was about what you described. People still question it though. Someone said that it's a problem because she is never critical of Russia. Personally, I don't give a fuck as long as she is pointing on the problems in this country. Russia is of no concern to me regarding our government's behavior within our own borders. If you have all these other media entities that are making it increasingly obvious they aren't reporting news but instead run stories at the behest of larger powers it becomes a priority that you have some kind of balancing act happening in the form of honest criticism. Alex Jones used to be one of those people from what I understand. He still runs some decent stories, but he is obviously compromised by some serious issues that damage his credibility. Even Reason is bullshit in my opinion. Robbie if you and Abby want to do something seriously important for the country then progress your cause from simply a show on a foreign network to something larger. Get your own network started, get on TV somehow, or have Abby parlay her celebrity into politics. If you could do any of those you could really make a big impact. Not that you already aren't doing something important.

There is a candid interview she does with Adam vs the man where she talks about this exact point and she addresses the Russia thing....She did not say this but I am guessing it is a don't bite the hand that feeds you sort of thing but that being said she did walk off her own set when the invasion of crimea went down

She does not strike me as an insincere person

her freakin brother is on here openly telling you he is her brother

if they are covert ops they are the worst ones I have ever seen

I hear all M15 agents now have to undergo a mandatory watmm-training module, where a tired-looking bureaucrat briefs recruits in the differences between 808 and 909 snares, and the relative arguments for and against RDJ being The Tuss.

fucking lol

abby's my sister (literally)

i really used to like breaking the set but it gets kind of over the top at times. its hard to take stuff seriously or want to share it with others when its said with such 'tude. that being said, what she chooses to report on is usually good information that you dont hear being talked about in alot of other places so kudos. i would like to see a boxing match between her and the sophie co lady.

I hear what you are saying and we have had this argument in our little WATMM family tie I am Nick by the way and you are Alex P Keaton

but my response to your thoughts on her "tude" is how exactly are you supposed to present violations of human rights and corruption with a laid back

Spicolli vibe ?

Also sophie and co boxing match

you are an italian american after all

I am so proud :)

One thing I will agree with you on though is I do understand why you "claim" you don't want to deal with these topics anymore

because look what they lead to a 17 plus page thread where everyone is arguing

The funny part is you started this ......

Mr I don't want to deal with your conspiracy theory

However I do think you were just being light and it turned into this

jeez

That being said though I for one would rather be informed

even if its by pretty girls with tude that might be putting on a "fighter" type persona

to contrast the mainstream medias "best and the brightest" all american vibe

than just give up on it all and only deal with Sam Hyde and WATMM exciting and fun matters

At least she is not trying to sell us tangy tangerine

dont get me wrong when I overload on the stuff and call you in a panic at 8am

It's clear I should just watch some MDE and listen to some records

but I can't just tune it out and forget about it nor make fun of it

because its just past that point and a bit to serious for me at least

Oh well that being said

now back to reading the many pages of discourse and wiseassness this thread has produced :)

abby seems to deliberately spin anything about obama negatively and this goes a long way toward helping the russian desire of keeping america divided and weak. she argues that obama's ending of the iraq war is not an accomplishment because bush set the timetable for withdrawal. bush did so after obama was the democratic nominee running on ending the iraq war, undoubtedly for exactly that political consolation that abby is reinforcing. carrying out ending a war and saying a war should be ended are two completely different things. she also alleges that obama fought to extend the timeline, referring to the immunity deal that fell through, but offering to provide iraq with supplemental forces if iraq wanted them is not the same as trying to stay in iraq. if obama wanted to stay in iraq, we would still be in iraq.

there are endless similar examples of her finding just the right angle with which to make obama look bad to her global audience, turning people against the harvard law valedictorian who raised more small donations and resisted corporate donations more than any other presidential nominee in recent history, who averted a global financial collapse, ended one war and is nearly done ending another, stared down kim jong un when he threatened to nuke the united states, using diplomacy to get china to publically rebuke their hermit ally, got syria to agree to relinquish their nuclear weapons, passed a nuclear arms reduction treaty with russia, helped numerous nations eliminate nuclear arms fuel from their territory, furthered civil rights for the glbt community and women, instituted and fought to enable the consumer protection bureau with the soul purpose of protecting citizens from the financial sector, prioritized clean energy development and reduced foreign energy dependency, regained allies around the world, and made birth control pills free.

glbt ah excuse me sexist but it's lesbians first

don't you know that Queen Lateefah song

also don't for get the obama phone !

wasn't i clear enough in my reply ? i never questioned the existence of capabilities for mass surveillance, but i do question the so called proofs of illegal mass surveillance taking place. this is neither a dissonance nor a contradiction, it's just your lack of comprehension.

http://youtu.be/Dp0Bt2cbcc8?t=15s

wasn't i clear enough in my reply ? i never questioned the existence of capabilities for mass surveillance, but i do question the so called proofs of illegal mass surveillance taking place. this is neither a dissonance nor a contradiction, it's just your lack of comprehension.

lol

double lol x2

i want more of that spitting goat now damnit.

It looks a lot like your avatar lol

after reading through this entire thread

2 things one I bet my nephew is gonna be mad at me

and two

I wanna hear Eugene's music

because despite what I believe politically, culturally or sub culturally

I am here for music

I am new here so this is my first exposure to Eugene

I know a lot of the main players of this threads music

either from CHATMM or from knowing it before posting here

but I just assume that Eugene makes music because most people

who post on here make music

So Eugene if you have music

I want to hear it

I had this same discussion about Abby and her alignment with Russian interests and I figured the relationship was about what you described. People still question it though. Someone said that it's a problem because she is never critical of Russia. Personally, I don't give a fuck as long as she is pointing on the problems in this country. Russia is of no concern to me regarding our government's behavior within our own borders. If you have all these other media entities that are making it increasingly obvious they aren't reporting news but instead run stories at the behest of larger powers it becomes a priority that you have some kind of balancing act happening in the form of honest criticism. Alex Jones used to be one of those people from what I understand. He still runs some decent stories, but he is obviously compromised by some serious issues that damage his credibility. Even Reason is bullshit in my opinion. Robbie if you and Abby want to do something seriously important for the country then progress your cause from simply a show on a foreign network to something larger. Get your own network started, get on TV somehow, or have Abby parlay her celebrity into politics. If you could do any of those you could really make a big impact. Not that you already aren't doing something important.

There is a candid interview she does with Adam vs the man where she talks about this exact point and she addresses the Russia thing....She did not say this but I am guessing it is a don't bite the hand that feeds you sort of thing but that being said she did walk off her own set when the invasion of crimea went down

She does not strike me as an insincere person

her freakin brother is on here openly telling you he is her brother

if they are covert ops they are the worst ones I have ever seen

I hear all M15 agents now have to undergo a mandatory watmm-training module, where a tired-looking bureaucrat briefs recruits in the differences between 808 and 909 snares, and the relative arguments for and against RDJ being The Tuss.

fucking lol

abby's my sister (literally)

i really used to like breaking the set but it gets kind of over the top at times. its hard to take stuff seriously or want to share it with others when its said with such 'tude. that being said, what she chooses to report on is usually good information that you dont hear being talked about in alot of other places so kudos. i would like to see a boxing match between her and the sophie co lady.

I hear what you are saying and we have had this argument in our little WATMM family tie I am Nick by the way and you are Alex P Keaton

but my response to your thoughts on her "tude" is how exactly are you supposed to present violations of human rights and corruption with a laid back

Spicolli vibe ?

Also sophie and co boxing match

you are an italian american after all

I am so proud :)

One thing I will agree with you on though is I do understand why you "claim" you don't want to deal with these topics anymore

because look what they lead to a 17 plus page thread where everyone is arguing

The funny part is you started this ......

Mr I don't want to deal with your conspiracy theory

However I do think you were just being light and it turned into this

jeez

That being said though I for one would rather be informed

even if its by pretty girls with tude that might be putting on a "fighter" type persona

to contrast the mainstream medias "best and the brightest" all american vibe

than just give up on it all and only deal with Sam Hyde and WATMM exciting and fun matters

At least she is not trying to sell us tangy tangerine

dont get me wrong when I overload on the stuff and call you in a panic at 8am

It's clear I should just watch some MDE and listen to some records

but I can't just tune it out and forget about it nor make fun of it

because its just past that point and a bit to serious for me at least

Oh well that being said

now back to reading the many pages of discourse and wiseassness this thread has produced :)

abby seems to deliberately spin anything about obama negatively and this goes a long way toward helping the russian desire of keeping america divided and weak. she argues that obama's ending of the iraq war is not an accomplishment because bush set the timetable for withdrawal. bush did so after obama was the democratic nominee running on ending the iraq war, undoubtedly for exactly that political consolation that abby is reinforcing. carrying out ending a war and saying a war should be ended are two completely different things. she also alleges that obama fought to extend the timeline, referring to the immunity deal that fell through, but offering to provide iraq with supplemental forces if iraq wanted them is not the same as trying to stay in iraq. if obama wanted to stay in iraq, we would still be in iraq.

there are endless similar examples of her finding just the right angle with which to make obama look bad to her global audience, turning people against the harvard law valedictorian who raised more small donations and resisted corporate donations more than any other presidential nominee in recent history, who averted a global financial collapse, ended one war and is nearly done ending another, stared down kim jong un when he threatened to nuke the united states, using diplomacy to get china to publically rebuke their hermit ally, got syria to agree to relinquish their nuclear weapons, passed a nuclear arms reduction treaty with russia, helped numerous nations eliminate nuclear arms fuel from their territory, furthered civil rights for the glbt community and women, instituted and fought to enable the consumer protection bureau with the soul purpose of protecting citizens from the financial sector, prioritized clean energy development and reduced foreign energy dependency, regained allies around the world, and made birth control pills free.

glbt ah excuse me sexist but it's lesbians first

don't you know that Queen Lateefah song

also don't for get the obama phone !

lol

double lol x2

i want more of that spitting goat now damnit.

It looks a lot like your avatar lol

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Archived