IGNORED

How many watmm trolls are paid by their governments to be here?

andihow

These Powerpoints are very reassuring to me, because if they say anything about a massive surveillance operation, they are saying that it is anincompetent pile of bullshit.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

you think government is poisoning people with fluoride and that RT news is the ultimate beacon of truth and knowledge, you don't really get to lol at me man.

but then i understand perfectly that you're not capable of realizing how utterly idiotic and deluded you are and get comfort from like minded idiots who appreciate your work.

haha right, what's the truth then?

no such thing of course, but at least you can try to come close to norms of scientific understanding of the concept that have some value. of course i know that awepittance and the rt-flouride-judeo-lesbian-lobby- did-911 crew have zero grasp of the concept....

it doesn't sound corny to me, no worries. i may not agree about the scientific-truth-analysis part wrt to the news (i misread your post initially which is why i edited that part out) because we can't peer review the news or set up empirical studies every time something happens for many hopefully obvious reasons, so people have to trust or mistrust real-time sources of info without critically or scientifically analyzing them when they deal with news media like this article, but yeah, i can see the point in the idea that there's no such thing as truth (in the media, in govt affairs, or elsewhere). i've made the same point to friends irl before and usually get told i'm being too jaded, but whatever.

i do think this gchq story is interesting though and it's worth reporting on, if for no other reason than this is exposing some incompetent boobery of the highest order coupled with a ridiculous callous attitude, like mgf mentioned

worst post i've ever written, sorry, lol. too much dayquill in my mind right now.

ffs and now you've edited your post, that's what i get for not quoting. see this is how i know i'm dealing with a disinformation agent.

lol ? i edited my post because you edited yours, it didn't make sense after your edit.

These Powerpoints are very reassuring to me, because if they say anything about a massive surveillance operation, they are saying that it is anincompetent pile of bullshit.

theyre hacking abilities are made up of pure gangstaline. the NSA's at least. see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vILAlhwUgIU

even if you aren't familiar with alot of the terms try and follow along, its crazy what they are able to do.

I told you Eugene is a government shill.

are you actually serious ?

how do we put him to the test guys

ask him. he's legally obliged to reply truthfully.

How about this context:

The nsa like to recruit new analysts by giving them an assignment where they should explain how they would handle a certain problem.

The assignment is to present the solution in a powerpoint.

The leaked powerpoints are made by the rejected analysts.

Archived