IGNORED

ROCK

Guest deferlow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new vampire weekend, no joke... at least the single i heard. the one with the girls name in the title. just listen if you havent. so fucking rock n roll.

Diane Young is the track you're thinking of. I loved "Modern Vampires of the City". One of my faves from last year.

the new vampire weekend, no joke... at least the single i heard. the one with the girls name in the title. just listen if you havent. so fucking rock n roll.

Diane Young is the track you're thinking of. I loved "Modern Vampires of the City". One of my faves from last year.

Yes! Diane Young.. Brilliant (: That album also has one of my favorite album covers of all time.

As this youtube user says "Feel ROCK's majesty condensed into 10 short minutes."

I listened to Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Pink Floyd, all the stereotypical bands in high school so much so I get burned out on them easily now BUT Hendrix, fucking a man, I never EVER get tired of Hendrix.

This entire album:

EDIT:

Forget that last post, this song and this song only:

http://youtu.be/tx1mryKqvT8

I like lots of rock, Sonic Youth's Teenage Riot springs to mind and Soundgarden's Jesus Christ Pose, (and about a billion others)

Dude, I came into the thread to talk about Daydream Nation.

By far my favourite rock album ever!

I know it's silly to limit yourself to specific genres of music, but with rock (and a few others), most of the time, the best I can do is appreciate the artistic effort, but I'm having a hard time actually enjoying the music. Might change at some point.

Archived