wAgAwAgA_Live_PA_Berlin_Various_Vegetables_22Feb_2014

Guest v6vmv6vm

Guest v6vmv6vm

Hi Guys!

Ive uploaded a recent live show recording from Berlin on the 22nd Feb. The recording has a few annoying clips on it (didnt notice the touch of red-lining) anyway, its a good mix so i wanted to share it. i tried to cover a lot of different material in the set, so it jumps through quite a few styles and tracks.

check it out here: http://i.mixcloud.com/CG5ZBR

cheers!

Any chance of a download for this?

Loving the first couple tracks =)

any chance the last 25 minutes or so are tracks available for purchase that I somehow missed from your catalogue? I would love to buy them (especially the track starting at 74 minutes).

ace!!!

Edited by StephenG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest v6vmv6vm

any chance the last 25 minutes or so are tracks available for purchase that I somehow missed from your catalogue? I would love to buy them (especially the track starting at 74 minutes).

ace!!!

might be able to get a download up for u yeh.

the track around 74 min is unreleased, alot of the stuff isnt released yet, but ive just sent the tracks off for a mates label, so they should be out with him in the next month or two. just listening to it, the live version has extra breaks, so expect a lighter release version :P

ace!!!

might be able to get a download up for u yeh.

the track around 74 min is unreleased, alot of the stuff isnt released yet, but ive just sent the tracks off for a mates label, so they should be out with him in the next month or two. just listening to it, the live version has extra breaks, so expect a lighter release version :P

All of your music is dope but your breakier stuff (a-la Hyper, jinjanoon) is dopest ;)

in my humble opinion sir!

If you put up a download I would be eternally happy! Since there are unreleased tracks though I understand if you wouldn't want to.

cheers =)

Edited by StephenG