IGNORED

Help Identify This Comedy

I saw a brief clip of a comedy on a panel show or some kind of top 10 compilation thing a while back. The clip shown was based in an office and the joke was that a guy was trying to fax someone some plain paper because they had run out. That's really all I saw and have to go on. Any ideas what this show is?

I saw a brief clip of a comedy on a panel show or some kind of top 10 compilation thing a while back. The clip shown was based in an office and the joke was that a guy was trying to fax someone some plain paper because they had run out. That's really all I saw and have to go on. Any ideas what this show is?

Is it this?

Sounds like People Like Us, I tried to find a clip of what you are talking about on youtube but seems typing that in brings up loads of shit on Kelly Clarkson.

If it helps the episode you mention involves a policeman.

Was definitely People Like Us. You can get both seasons on DVD for little money. The narrator had a perfect voice for it. A shame he liked boy's bums too.

Archived