IGNORED

Automatic Tasty glitchy sound effect?

sinesurfin

Ne1 know how he does that sound effect like in the track For Friends @ 1:18 ? I think I heard Derrick May also do it in his tracks..

I'm guessing Automatic does it with hardware so it's not a daw plugin or anything..

Cheers

he could have an automated vst plugin on the master out of his project that does it, or easier, have post processed the track render in a wave editor. Simply selected the portion in the track and reversed it.

or just sampled a bit of the track and had the sampler play it back in reverse at that point. There's also a jump in the amount or reverb at that point, which could be done any number of imaginable ways.

Dudes... This thread just made remember that I used to think the reverse effect was badas..... Thanks for the IDM memoriez!

From those days, though, I still do like pitch bend effect.

Guest skibby

i like the glitchy sound that sounds like crispy pitter patter mixed with a shotgun mic close miking kleenex squishing raw eggs.

i like the glitchy sound that sounds like crispy pitter patter mixed with a shotgun mic close miking kleenex squishing raw eggs.

+1 that sound is a classic.

Archived