IGNORED

After ten years orwhatever, it is time for me to move on

SR4

Don't leave me baby. Baby please. I made a mistake and I'd do anything to take it back and feel you in my arms again, feel your sighs against my hairy chest and the weird african polyrhythms our bodies make on the rooftop during a full moon the third tuesday of every month. Damn bitch, you done dropped a big ol' deuce on my heart but I ain't never scrubbin it off.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't leave me baby. Baby please. I made a mistake and I'd do anything to take it back and feel you in my arms again, feel your sighs against my hairy chest and the weird african polyrhythms our bodies make on the rooftop during a full moon the third tuesday of every month. Damn bitch, you done dropped a big ol' deuce on my heart but I ain't never scrubbin it off.

flol

flol

lolol

Does that mean Eugene is now the only resident academic here (although I dunno if E actually has his papers)?...god help us all.

Define academic?

Does that mean Eugene is now the only resident academic here (although I dunno if E actually has his papers)?...god help us all.

Define academic?

Relating to education or scholarly pursuit.

Which means there are several academics in these forums lol.

Aren't you at the end of your master's degree Chen?

Define academic?

Relating to education or scholarly pursuit.

Which means there are several academics in these forums lol.

Aren't you at the end of your master's degree Chen?

Last term of coursework. Thank fuck.

a number of people here have graduate degrees, it's not a special thing.

It means that the comment regarding Eugene being the only academic here is not accurate.

Also it's a pretty substantial amount of time and effort invested to get a graduate degree. So yeah it's probably special to the individuals that have them.

a number of people here have graduate degrees, it's not a special thing.

It means that the comment regarding Eugene being the only academic here is not accurate.

Also it's a pretty substantial amount of time and effort invested to get a graduate degree. So yeah it's probably special to the individuals that have them.

i have one. it's kind of a standard thing where i live before you'll even be considered for a job. the phd holders of watmm are few though. i can think of pbn, encey (i think)...anyone else?

Smetty is pursuing his PhD.

Also sad but true: MA is the new BA

Also, having sat in on seminars with PhDs I find the only real difference is they are willing to waste an extra 4-5 years at school.

yes it's tragic how academics gradually lose touch with what it means to be emotionally well-balanced and sane. Hopefully they aren't too far gone...

*smears own excrement on forehead and cheeks, wistfully looks into the distance for 10 seconds, proceeds to play a virtuosic steel-drum solo*

Archived