IGNORED

normcore

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been told multiple times that I dress like a grandpa. One time there were some pre-schoolers walking towards me when I was biking to work and one of them said "Is that a grandpa on a bike?" When I got closer he said "Aa, no it isn't."

Lol, or something.

• 5 months later...

This is quite depressing. Now everyone who has been dressing for comfort and not giving a shit about fashion is getting a big "fuck you, you are one of us now". The only alternative I see now is to start dressing like a total fucking tramp, all covered in bird shit and railway paint. It's the only remaining way to dress to avoid being labelled. Aside from just being labeled a dirty tramp.

normcore is already dead, it was never really a thing in the first place. next big fashion thing will be 90s style baggy jeans, tie dye, centre partings and original british knights/troop/LA gear trainers.

This is quite depressing. Now everyone who has been dressing for comfort and not giving a shit about fashion is getting a big "fuck you, you are one of us now". The only alternative I see now is to start dressing like a total fucking tramp, all covered in bird shit and railway paint. It's the only remaining way to dress to avoid being labelled. Aside from just being labeled a dirty tramp.

zoolander01.jpg

vivienne-westwood35.jpg

25676_384083344941_384080409941_5104954_

Archived