• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I remember that the Bleep was the first place I bought digital downloads from. Reason being it was DRM free which was pretty uncommon back then if I remember correctly.

Now, if the ebooks would also stop using DRM schemes..

I think you're forgetting the Warp 20 "Recreated" comp. That sucked hard. Born ruffians, diamond watch wrists, some dude singing over tilapia; no one should be subject themselves to such abject horrors.

Otherwise I'd say you're pretty much right on though, 100 and 10+3 are ace in my book. So primed for this.

Guest bitroast

I didn't even know about this comp until friend at work mentioned and I preordered my copy pretty soon afterwards. A lot of >>>good<<< artists are appearing. It could make for an excellent listen !! :)

I think you're forgetting the Warp 20 "Recreated" comp. That sucked hard. Born ruffians, diamond watch wrists, some dude singing over tilapia; no one should be subject themselves to such abject horrors.

Otherwise I'd say you're pretty much right on though, 100 and 10+3 are ace in my book. So primed for this.

I could've settled for an ep with only the clark, pritchard, bibio, leila, plaid and seefeel tracks.

• 2 weeks later...

With you JD on the shirts, they are bloody awful. As in fucking atrocious.

Really looking forward to the music though, tempted to go wholehog on the cd and vinyl.

Archived