• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I remember that the Bleep was the first place I bought digital downloads from. Reason being it was DRM free which was pretty uncommon back then if I remember correctly.

Now, if the ebooks would also stop using DRM schemes..

I think you're forgetting the Warp 20 "Recreated" comp. That sucked hard. Born ruffians, diamond watch wrists, some dude singing over tilapia; no one should be subject themselves to such abject horrors.

Otherwise I'd say you're pretty much right on though, 100 and 10+3 are ace in my book. So primed for this.

Guest bitroast

I didn't even know about this comp until friend at work mentioned and I preordered my copy pretty soon afterwards. A lot of >>>good<<< artists are appearing. It could make for an excellent listen !! :)

I think you're forgetting the Warp 20 "Recreated" comp. That sucked hard. Born ruffians, diamond watch wrists, some dude singing over tilapia; no one should be subject themselves to such abject horrors.

Otherwise I'd say you're pretty much right on though, 100 and 10+3 are ace in my book. So primed for this.

I could've settled for an ep with only the clark, pritchard, bibio, leila, plaid and seefeel tracks.

• 2 weeks later...