IGNORED

Autechre - SYptixed

cear

Holy crap is there really eleven pages on this track?

But anyway I just wanted to say I've been listening to this a lot lately and it's so damned good. One of the best tracks they've done in years. I wonder if it was all software. Some of the changes between sections sounds like there could be some different recording qualities/instruments/effect chains being used.

I just wanted to say I've been listening to this a lot lately and it's so damned good. One of the best tracks they've done in years.

Agreed.

I think I was taking a WATMM break when this first came out, so I didn't give it a proper listen until I think around when elseq came out. So good. 

• 1 year later...

syptixed is great.

i always found it very similar to the jake mandell track beartrap! (from some old carpark-compilation); can't seem to find that one anywhere on the internet though. anyone know what i mean?

Hmmm, not hearing the resemblance.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
10 hours ago, monoppus said:

Yeah, absolute wicked track. The Pat Metheny/Fripp & Belew GR-300 type lead sound always satisfies. I wonder when it was made.

Hell yeah for Metheny/Fripp/Belew

This is one of my favorite Ae tracks - main rotation is springtime when I can finally open the windows will driving. The intro hits sweetly, plus it gets a good response from the normal people.