IGNORED

Autechre - SYptixed

cear

I think it's a very conservative track if we look at the structure. Plus a bit more melody. This has my applause and reflects what I like. Gimme chaos and subtile Chopinesque melodies.

Pls sean and rob make a four 30 minutes tracks EP from the begginning and ending bits mainly, with lots of the middle stuff too.

But the ending FFS and the START, oh man the LUSHERY.

I think it's a very conservative track if we look at the structure. Plus a bit more melody. This has my applause and reflects what I like. Gimme chaos and subtile Chopinesque melodies.

Chopin's nocturnes are the best music ever, every note is like a jewel-encrusted-handled poisoned-tipped dagger to the heart.

love this track !
Especially after the stressful Exai album this track sounds friendly and happy.
Ae effect for sure !

Edited by Kavinsky

Chopin's nocturnes are the best music ever, every note is like a jewel-encrusted-handled poisoned-tipped dagger to the heart.

I'm not much into piano music, but I adore the Nocturnes of Chopin. Op. 9 No. 1 and 2, Op. 55, the Op. posth.

Edited by Guest

Guest Gravity

So what is the actual release date for bleep:10? Bleep vaguely lists it as "May 2014"

The 5th.

Downloaded this yesterday in mp3 format from Bleep. Enjoyed the Gas track then skipped directly to SYptixed. Lovely track, plays a bit like a strange mix of maphive 6.1, zeiss contarex and YJY UX. Surprisingly mellow after the relative chaos of Exai/L Event.

Edited by AJW