IGNORED

LOST is happening in real life

chenGOD

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder if the pilot flew to africa. maybe some terrorist training camp. a giant Boeing 777 for use at a later date? its ceeeerazay.. anyone's guess. (at the risk of sounding like an uninformed ass)

prob one of those wacky tea party extremist types

just like the boston bombing

amirite guize? oh but at the very least the US gov is involved, so they can invade some country

but uh, here's a scary thing to consider- if those passengers are still alive they are def hostages, and there are a lot of horrible ways they could be used... it's shitty to even think about.. but like say for example they are packed back in that plane, which is made into a bomb, and then whatever gov they target has the option of shooting the plane down with those people on it. this could turn into a nightmare scenario if it hasn't actually crashed

if it has been hijacked then how come not one person stashed a phone somewhere and texted back home saying help me or something like that

pilot could decompress the plane except the cockpit

but uh, here's a scary thing to consider- if those passengers are still alive they are def hostages, and there are a lot of horrible ways they could be used... it's shitty to even think about.. but like say for example they are packed back in that plane, which is made into a bomb, and then whatever gov they target has the option of shooting the plane down with those people on it. this could turn into a nightmare scenario if it hasn't actually crashed

like someone said. no texts. nothing by way of phone or internet messages from passengers. which leads me to believe they were either blown up mid air or slowly put to sleep

if it has been hijacked then how come not one person stashed a phone somewhere and texted back home saying help me or something like that

pilot could decompress the plane except the cockpit

Never thought of that. Pretty sucky if that's the case. Also terrorists taking it to use at a later date is scary

Or the plane crashed right where they thought that it had originally and all this flying on for hours thing is to stop us searching the original area for wreckage of a plane with a missile size hole in it.

heh ..

Wow. I personally am always inclined to believe in incompetence/mechanical failure in times like this, but it's a compelling theory.

Guest fiznuthian

Perhaps the original intention was banking on the Malaysian government not having the means to persist with S&R, eventually giving up on what seemed like an obvious oceanic crash. Perhaps they didn't know many world agencies would get involved?

What makes this hard to believe that this is simply a lost crashed plane is the erratic flight path after communications were lost. It's pretty obvious that flight path is very similar to the paths of other airliners (as mentioned in the link i just posted too). That and the rapid ascent to 45,000 ft then descent to 25,000 ft, after which the plane appeared to keep flying.

what reason is there for anyone to be allowed to disable any sort of transponder or gps device on an airline?

even if this was terrorists. and they killed everyone on board, and then flew somewhere, landed safely, disposed of 200 bodies and parked the monstrous airliner in a hanger. they are going to then use that plane to attack somewhere without them noticing an unidentified plane flying from nowhere? just seems really silly and impossible to pull off.

the thing crashed somewhere, and it is ridiculously difficult to find. i think it is as simple as that.

Archived