IGNORED

How come no venetian snares mention in featured artists?

PhylumZunami

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OP started this thread on the day he joined, so he must have been lurking and thought 'Damn, i gotta register and raise this point'. Over the next few months you may have realized he has a bit of time to kill and yeah, he changes avatar pretty much every day. Creatures like this are rare in the internet world. Touch base with an innocent sub-forum query, get comfortable very quickly, become consumed by interaction, become online hipster.

The OP started this thread on the day he joined, so he must have been lurking and thought 'Damn, i gotta register and raise this point'. Over the next few months you may have realized he has a bit of time to kill and yeah, he changes avatar pretty much every day. Creatures like this are rare in the internet world. Touch base with an innocent sub-forum query, get comfortable very quickly, become consumed by interaction, become online hipster.

good thing I'm not worried about a forum persona and don't opt to keep the same avatar my entire stay!

The volume of visceral hatred on WATMM hasn't lessened over the years, if seems.

xyrofen your youtube channel has introduced me to almost all of my favorite IDM artists <3

xyrofen your youtube channel has introduced me to almost all of my favorite IDM artists <3

Same actually. I was listening to xyro's channel years ago and it's where I discovered a lot of amazing music.

Thanks for that mr xyrofen.

Same actually. I was listening to xyro's channel years ago and it's where I discovered a lot of amazing music through there.

does xyrofen deserve his own WATMM thread as master of weirdo electronics promotion? ;D

Guest Barung

If almost everyone in this thread added an "imo" at the end of their posts, they wouldn't appear as much as cunts than they do

imo

Also cool jazzy pic murphy, that really shows that you have great taste in music and your opinions are totally objective

I hope you can at least name every single guy there

Same actually. I was listening to xyro's channel years ago and it's where I discovered a lot of amazing music through there.

does xyrofen deserve his own WATMM thread as master of weirdo electronics promotion? ;D

Oh geez. I don't even upload that much, though it kind of has to be that way (thankfully for me, since that means less "work," I suppose) to avoid being taken down. I've had that chanel since I was 13, I think.

If anything, you should probably thank BATldsr and ExpertKnobTwiddler.

• 9 months later...

Gonna bump this cause I wanna resurrect the vSnares subforum. :ok:

Please don't - as much as you and others might want it, Aaron does not, and we respect his wishes...

Archived