IGNORED

Venetian Snares Subforum - Should There Be One?

Joyrex

Venetian Snares Subforum  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should WATMM Have a Venetian Snares Subforum?

why on earth vote no? my mind is completely blown

i hope you guys die from headcancer at a venetian snares gig

i once fell asleep at a vsnares gig. true story.

the mental image of someone casually nodding off while all these mad breaks explode around them is cracking me up.

there was this balcony overlooking the main floor with these oversized armchairs. I was done being pushed around by fat, smelly breakcore idiots so I made my way to one of these chairs. Aaron was playing 4 bars of completely assaultive breaks and then xfading instantly to a woman repeatedly saying "retarded, retarded, retarded" for about 15 minutes. My ultimate lullaby.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

retarded, retarded, retarded

brrrrrrrtdsssssszzzzzzzzbadabadabadabadatatatatatatrrrrrrrrrrrrtakatakatakatakabrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

retarded, retarded, retarded

looks like the "cares for snares" people have won this terrible forum war

what are you gonna do now bossrex? are you gonna send AAron a mail or are you afraid the shamefull hate on this forum will crush his fragile viking heart

Even if you add doesn't matter with the no vote, yes is still winning by four votes. Come on doesn't matter people show that you don't care either way!!

shoulder-shrug.jpg

looks like the "cares for snares" people have won this terrible forum war

what are you gonna do now bossrex? are you gonna send AAron a mail or are you afraid the shamefull hate on this forum will crush his fragile viking heart

No, I plan on sending Aaron an email explaining the situation and see if he's up for a subform (if the vote pans out to be overwhelmingly in favour of it). Let's let a little more water flow under a few more bridges before that happens, though.

if the vote pans out to be overwhelmingly in favour of it

A supermajority of seven-eights is needed for this change, though.

traitor! i hope you get run over by an amen

66%

I voted No because why make the same mistake twice?

I probably should have voted 'Doesn't matter' though as I don't listen to his music, nor would I post in the sub-forum if it did exist.

I'm not even sure why I bothered voting.

Damn.

LOL, nice.

I actually like his Last Step stuff and Aaron seems like a cool guy, so I have no problems anymore with there being a Snares subforum for fans to talk about his music. My only concern is the people that do not like his stuff will use the forum as an opprotunity to bash his music.

LOL, nice.

I actually like his Last Step stuff and Aaron seems like a cool guy, so I have no problems anymore with there being a Snares subforum for fans to talk about his music. My only concern is the people that do not like his stuff will use the forum as an opprotunity to bash his music.

I would happily moderate out any Snares bashing. Constructive criticism is fine, "breakcore is shit" is not.

I would happily moderate out any Snares bashing. Constructive criticism is fine, "breakcore is shit" is not.

breakcore is .. quite good

LOL, nice.

people going there to bash would look like a fool and surely would be flamed

he's an amazing artist, he's been around for years and still strong, if he's ok with a subforum why not i say

Guest murphythecat8

LOL, nice.

he's an amazing artist, he's been around for years and still strong, if he's ok with a subforum why not i say

lol

LOL, nice.

lol

spoke the people that think boc and autechre are overrated

Archived