IGNORED

Breakup Weed

mentalextension

Yeah about the weed part, forgot about it, I was too stoned lol...

Breakup weed is the best kind of weed IMO, because it's a good excuse for going on a 1 week getting baked & living in a hazy cloud of junk food and shitty movies binge, and furthermore it gains you(atleast me) a new perspective on things, that they're not in fact, as shitty as they seem, because sloths are funny!

Now without further ado:

Later on, we found ourselves waiting for the official OZORA festival bus at the end of a big parking lot outside the Budapest airport, we were the first ones to be there except for a seemingly not so overly enthusiastic shuttle crew consisting mostly of a handful of bald fat hungarian men, mostly.

that line is so amusing lol and worth the effort alone (rest was boring horseshit)

Omg the OP is so deep and intense. Qualities which were no doubt reflected in his lovemaking. He was probably staring deep into her eyes and into her soul. I think she got out as soon as she realized how much of a deep thinker he was. I suspect he thought they were sharing the same soul or some shit.

Guest fiznuthian

Exactly. You are a male and need to be an emotionless pleasure machine with baby making capabilities. You exist to being home money and material wealth, penetrate only when needed, provide protection, and otherwise remain on standby until orders are given.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Not that I don't take the story seriously (I'm sorry this happened, maybe she will be just the gateway for something even better, who knows!), but what the hell is going on in here, every 2nd post is the shit! Look:

I found the best replacement for actual female companionship is to fill a very sturdy trashbag full of warm water, and place it in the bed. Then you spoon it, whisper to it, and pet it as if nothing had changed. The only real issue with this is that when you wake in the morning the bag is then cold which sort of seems like she died in the middle of the night. After a few weeks of this I found the best solution is to kick the bag onto the floor about midway through the night. Otherwise, you risk triggering some really troubling feelings.

A+ lols in this thread!

Also, was half-hoping this thread was going to be about Weed going through a breakup.

Why is this so funny

Exactly. You are a male and need to be an emotionless pleasure machine with baby making capabilities. You exist to being home money and material wealth, penetrate only when needed, provide protection, and otherwise remain on standby until orders are given.

^I imagine the "SCH-I535" to be the result of fiznuthian furiously smashing the keys of his phone cause he didn't bother spelling out the phrase properly, but then why would he feel obliged to include that phrase anyway if it wasn't automatically generated.

Also Schlitze you need to find love man.

Guest fiznuthian

Not that I don't take the story seriously (I'm sorry this happened, maybe she will be just the gateway for something even better, who knows!), but what the hell is going on in here, every 2nd post is the shit! Look:

I found the best replacement for actual female companionship is to fill a very sturdy trashbag full of warm water, and place it in the bed. Then you spoon it, whisper to it, and pet it as if nothing had changed. The only real issue with this is that when you wake in the morning the bag is then cold which sort of seems like she died in the middle of the night. After a few weeks of this I found the best solution is to kick the bag onto the floor about midway through the night. Otherwise, you risk triggering some really troubling feelings.

A+ lols in this thread!

Also, was half-hoping this thread was going to be about Weed going through a breakup.

Why is this so funny

^I imagine the "SCH-I535" to be the result of fiznuthian furiously smashing the keys of his phone cause he didn't bother spelling out the phrase properly, but then why would he feel obliged to include that phrase anyway if it wasn't automatically generated.

Also Schlitze you need to find love man.

SCH-I535 is the model number for the firmware that drives my Male Mind Unit 5215. It is responsible for all male behavior and decision making. It recently received upgrades and now self reports. The new firmware hates women even more than before, and secretly wishes to be locked away in a dog kennel. It sensed aggression from a related Male Unit G 21525 and dispatched ejaculate after which the aforementioned Male Unit G 21525 called it's Mother Bot 20 and subsequently self destructed.

s8FbXpP.jpg

Archived