IGNORED

Plaid: Announcing a new album 'Reachy Prints', listen to 'Hawkmoth' ahead of release in May

Joyrex

Listen to 'Hawkmoth' from Plaid's tenth album 'Reachy Prints', to be released on 19th May (20th in North America). Book tickets for the band's album launch event at Village Underground in London.

More on Warp.net

Plaid / Announcing a new album 'Reachy Prints', listen to 'Hawkmoth' ahead of release in May / Plaid - Reachy Prints

Warp - Records - Plaid - Announcing a new album 'Reachy Prints', listen to 'Hawkmoth' ahead of release in May
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY!!!! :w00t:

I agree the cover art is pretty un-Plaid like, but it's not necessarily bad. I don't know. Actually I don't really like it. The concept is ok but the image showing through the center of the skull is quite uninteresting.

YAY for Plaid musics!

Amazing track, and I actually love the album artwork. It reminds me of a place I've been in a dream before. Which is kinda what Plaid music does for me in the first place. So it goes hand in hand with their tunes.

Can't stop listening to this. I'm hoping to hear at least 1 or 2 of their unreleased live tunes on this album...hopefully?

Weirdest thing about it is having a Plaid release announcement and then an actual release date a couple of months afterwards, Scintilli was a terrible waiting game for fans.

Guest Chesney

Just looks like their backyard but I don't see their green shed. Although, artwork does not matter when the music is as good as this.

They could create different composites of xray and background for each track. One of the hips for the danciest one etc. (yeah sort of sounds lame to me now, but i thought of it before i went to bed yesterday and have waited until after work today to post it. Maybe it's still cool but i've got an headache so everything kind of sucks right now).

I agree the cover art is pretty un-Plaid like, but it's not necessarily bad. I don't know. Actually I don't really like it. The concept is ok but the image showing through the center of the skull is quite uninteresting.

It's missing a trumpet :/

Archived