IGNORED

Plaid: Announcing a new album 'Reachy Prints', listen to 'Hawkmoth' ahead of release in May

Joyrex

Guest transmisiones ferox

I wish I could have those 24-bit lossless files... now bleep gives mp3 instead of flac with vinyl orders

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest totemcrackerjack

New music vid. for wallet. It's like they asked a synesthete what he saw when listening.

I wanted to wait for the album to ship, but couldn't help but grab the files when I saw the email from bleep this morning. After the first listen I am very happy. Nothing compares to plaid melodies, they have always been on another level from my perspective. Not for three's is probably my favorite electronic album of all time, and tracks like oh & wallet are just what I want to hear. The rest of the album sounds great but I'll really need some time to absorb it all, even if it's only forty minutes worth.

Guest transmisiones ferox

Nafovanny

1385717289-b4ab8d38b809bacfa84336cea7cdc

If there would be an intergalactic match between Nafovanny and Reach for the Dead, Nafovanny chances are pretty solid

I think 'Reachy Prints' is a much more satisfying album than TH. There are no fillers.

I'm really surprised to be saying this because I'm more of a Boards fan than Plaid. I never thought Plaid could ever recapture so much of what always made them great. Just an amazing album.

I'm ready to hear the studio version of Away.

(japanese bonus track)

so much this

heard a snippet on the japanese itunes. Sounds like it could easily be one of the standouts of the album. Wish they would let me buy it (japanese account only, damnit)

I reckon they *could* be OK if they just ditched the scoring system. The review for this, although not particularly in depth -(and the final paragraph is nonsensical) certainly gives a good idea of the sound (or what I've heard of it so far), but it's like the number they've stuck at the top is completely arbitrary. Ditch the random number and it's alright.

Archived