IGNORED

Carrots

I think that Carrots and Cucumbers are my favourite vegetables.

I know it's hard for you guys to resist making phallic jokes, but I had to share this intimate moment.

Eat... I... what the fucks wrong with you, mang? The carrot penetrates the soft tissue of the cucumber, and they'll make babies.

Fuck this world is going M A D.

what's interesting about carrots is that if you pull them from a ground, take a bite (without washing it) and return them into the same whole they will grow back completely. amazing! couldn't believe myself but it works.

Guest fiznuthian

It's only fair Stephen. Every time I see your post I automatically assume you're Stephen G. Post, a public intellectual, speaker, professor of preventive medicine, and best-selling author who has taught at the University of Chicago Medical School, Fordham University-Marymount, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (1988-2008) and Stony Brook University School of Medicine (2008-).

Also, nobody dare question the superiority of a hand-picked, organically grown heirloom vine tomato. And unlike your pussy carrots that hide in the ground all day, the mighty tomato can climb to the sun on organic and inorganic structures and get what it needs. A real go getter. I bet if you stuck a tomato plant next to your weakling carrot it would strangle it to death and feed it's remains to the birds.

There's a reason carrots fit snuggly up rectums. Because that's where they belong.

2813614115_f873bb80e3.jpg

Guest fiznuthian

carotenoids will shrink your balls and turn you into an oompa loompa

I actually love carrots. Only slightly less than a good tomato.

Guest fiznuthian

As a wanna-be botanist/horticulturalist it makes me rage, so I feel you man.
I tried once to pull the "but it's a fruit" or "it's actually a tuber" card all the time but you end up coming across as a smug plant nerd.

Only computer nerds are sexy in 2014.

I feel like the whole "tomatoes are actually fruit lol" was started by nerds who didn't actually realize the full extent of vegetables that are technically fruit. Nor did they realize that vegetable isn't even a botanical concept, and so there's not reason a fruit can't be a vegetable.

Archived