IGNORED

First world questions:

fenton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many gallons of oil do i have to burn to earn a free bag of doritos at safeway?

depends on how inefficiently you are burning it. the worse your epa score, the better. if it's really bad you get a pepsi as well.

///

did i get an std from the toilet seat at a university? is it possible to get an std without ever having done the S through which the D is T? Is it B12 deficiency?

Has Beck finally sold out?

Can you wax off a nipple?

There was an urban legend doing the rounds when I was at school, that if you sprayed deodorant at your nipple for long enough it'd sort of freeze and flake off. Probably not true, but I have no intention of googling it to find out.

Can you wax off a nipple?

There was an urban legend doing the rounds when I was at school, that if you sprayed deodorant at your nipple for long enough it'd sort of freeze and flake off. Probably not true, but I have no intention of googling it to find out.

Hah, I vaguely remember something similar said around these parts of the globe, something for the mythbusters to investigate...

Sorry if noob question but why are there no frets on my fretless bass? Googling 'reinstall fret software' isn't any help. Do I reboot the bass?

Try turning it off, and turning it back on again. It works for my compooter. Why not your fretting base?

Sorry if noob question but why are there no frets on my fretless bass? Googling 'reinstall fret software' isn't any help. Do I reboot the bass?

Try turning it off, and turning it back on again. It works for my compooter. Why not your fretting base?

Tried it but my bass has turned blue, it says a fatal error has occurred. What do, watmm? :wacko:

Tried it but my bass has turned blue, it says a fatal error has occurred. What do, watmm? :wacko:

Is it a freshwater bass or black bass?

Guest fiznuthian

Plain ordinary Ubuntu isn't exactly what it can be.. Ubuntu minus all the crap Canonnical packages it with is just the debian packaging system and updates.
Try Ubuntu minimal and then apt-get install whatever desktop environment you want. It can be anything.

Archived