IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

Just posted on his Facebook page; potentially/probably a new album on Planet Mu.

https://www.facebook.com/vsnares/posts/10152348064078394?stream_ref=10

**UPDATE**

Link to album previews on µ - (tour dates also on page)

TrackList

01. 10TH CIRCLE OF WINNIPEG
02. DELETED POEMS
03. 1000 YEARS
04. YOUR SMILING FACE
05. AMAZON
06. MY LOVE IS A BULLDOZER
07. SHE RUNS
08. 8AM UNION STATION
09. SHAKY SOMETIMES
10. TOO FAR ACROSS
11. DEAR POET
12. YOUR BLANKET

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell yeah. if any of you missed his live mix a few months ago, he debuted a couple sections from the new album. i think its up somewhere on the webs.

Possibly this one?

snares posted this on his facebook:

10154463_10202811699485440_154040915_n.j

Typical of a sensitive artist who does not want to impose his intimate and finely tuned emotional expressions on others, and thereby in return finds it offensive and painful to be the subject matter of a discussion in the subforum of a web discussion board like this one.

Nope, still don't see the appeal in Snares stuff. I will never get it. There are places I like and then a snare rush and it's gone :(

If you haven't already, try the nymphomatriarch, salt, hospitality, affectionate and cubist reggae eps and winter in the belly of a snake album, also the badminton single (play it quite loud, it's mixed quite quiet)

Nope, still don't see the appeal in Snares stuff. I will never get it. There are places I like and then a snare rush and it's gone :(

well his name is venetian SNARES

Archived