IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah in retrospect yeah this is a good/well executed album but it's like the most boring theme humanly possible, Vsnares Greatest Hits or whatever. Especially after his prior EPs had been so interesting (Cubist Reggae, Fool The Detector etc.) Also this album had a real orchestral arrangement right? (Not samples or whatever) I'm kind of lukewarm towards what he did with that opportunity. All in all I like the classical/breakcore combo more on Rossz/Downfall/My So-Called Life. Some more synthesized/artificial stuff he makes is a more intriguing idea to me to be covered by an orchestra too. Like I relistened to Chriohn the other day, it would be amazing to hear a similiar track as breakcore/orchestra combo

Also She Runs is synthstrings and stuff but it's by far to me the track most musical/worthy of being performed by orchestra?

guys where are we at with the bonus songs? Anyone willing to summarize for me: how many tracks, which ones are completed, etc?

and since there was no copyright on the discs can we share the completed bonus trax now? =/

From the other thread, posted by Bambi (http://forum.watmm.com/topic/83834-venetian-snares-preorder-bonus-disc/?p=2194629):

"

Track + Lions Manor part = amount

Away Away + Part 1 = 30
Away Away + Part 3 = 10
Away Away + Part 4 = 15
Beacon + Part 2 = 2
Beacon + Part 1 = 10
Beacon + Part 3 = 20
Beacon + Part 4 = 30
Cruel to a Heart That’s True + Part 1 = 25
Cruel to a Heart That’s True + Part 2 = 2
Cruel to a Heart That’s True + Part 3 = 15
Cruel to a Heart That’s True + Part 4 = 30
Heaves Heavy Heart + Part 3 = 10
Heaves Heavy Heart + Part 4 = 40
Particle of Dust + Part 1 =15
Particle of Dust + Part 2 = 2
Particle of Dust + Part 3 = 15
Particle of Dust + Part 4 = 25
Simpleton + Part 2 = 2
Simpleton + Part 4 = 2
Soil and Fences + Part 1 = 20
Soil and Fences + Part 3 = 30
Soil and Fences + Part 4 = 30"

I believe this is the amount of discs per version, so all we need is Simpleton, which is by far the rarest, and we have everything. And Thomas was right: my Beacon Cd with the drums is rare!

No-one else responded though so everyone must have got bored of it. Where did Miblo go anyway?

The first post of that thread should contain the link to the dropbox account with all the songs, btw.

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

I really want a karaoke version of Your Smiling Face, it would be the perfect karaoke song.

Imagine doing the woooooh's on stage, while holding the microphone, with dramatic movements and weird facial expressions...

Fabulous, but slightly disturbing.

• 1 year later...

Archived