IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna assume it will be fool the detector but on steroids. i hope so at least. i love his breakcore stuff to death but his glitchy stuff is fairly unique. especially with Ego DSP. jesus christ

also he posted on Facebook a year or so ago that new tunes he was working on featured, "next level strings."

I'm gonna assume it will be fool the detector but on steroids. i hope so at least. i love his breakcore stuff to death but his glitchy stuff is fairly unique. especially with Ego DSP. jesus christ

also he posted on Facebook a year or so ago that new tunes he was working on featured, "next level strings."

I'm hoping it's glitchier. Hopefully we get thrown a sample track soon.

or does "next level strings" mean he's hinting at another rossz or my downfall? based on the cover, I think not..

or does "next level strings" mean he's hinting at another rossz or my downfall? based on the cover, I think not..

to me, that cover says it could be a little more sophisticated than usual. id be cool with a rossz blended with his glitch style.

from the small segment i heard on his live transmission a while, there were breaks and some fairly intricate melodies that seemed pretty fresh. I'm pretty sure i remember a dominating sub bass at one point as well. he might be unleashing a serious game changer.

to me, that cover says it could be a little more sophisticated than usual. id be cool with a rossz blended with his glitch style.

I think the cover is uhh... him not taking himself very seriously. You don't think that's a serious artsy fartsy cover do you? lol

im very excite

I think the cover is uhh... him not taking himself very seriously. You don't think that's a serious artsy fartsy cover do you? lol

im very excite

i mean yeah he's definitely just being good ol aaron funk but i mean come on... look at that high class furniture!

Is it real? It looks kind of like it's all CG or something lol

errr.... I mean the furniture of course. not the centaur dealy lol

im gonna go with its a terrible crop/blending job on the designers part

Pretty shocked at the lack of a peen on that horse bod tho.

actually, me too.

Wow, that cover is....so Aaron. Love it.

absolutely epic.

my most anticipated album of the year at the moment (in addition to Flylo, Tobin, Clark... etc)

I'm so glad I've been doing more sphincter exercises these past several months. I am ready to take this all the way in through my body and out my mouth!

Open up wide! COMIN IN!

I'm so glad I've been doing more sphincter exercises these past several months. I am ready to take this all the way in through my body and out my mouth!

Open up wide! COMIN IN!

Makes airplane noises*

No he'll be plowing my digestive tracks like a bulldozer.

I find your responses here pretty damn strange. Not sure if joking or if you really want a huge centaur aaron funk dick in your ass.... =/

Archived