IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very 'cinematic' and 'epic' in a bad way. Strings seem real or more real anyway though? That's a plus

needs more uncomfortable/upsetting sounds imo

the production is good but good production makes no sense on a vsnares record to me???

I've been fooled by vsnares previews before though. Sometimes the middle of his tracks make no sense out of context

the title track is pretty good but I'm not going to instantly like the other tracks because of lol fast amen breaks

man I dunno if it's necessarily aaron's lyrics but the use of ANY lyrics on his tracks. Like they force a certain song structure when I thought he'd force the lyrics to the structure or whatever. Like if he did like the sampling on Fool the Detector (the track) but with actual meaningful lyrics somehow that would blow my mind

also the way he used that sample in Americanized was really really good even if it's not singing

but yeah the title track is the only one where it comes together for me into something more than the sum of its parts, instead of lol I took Poemss and put some breakbeats over it

we drink pink + green caffeine

move your 80s muff from my quadravision screen

we drink pink + green, don't matter

tough as shit when you have a weak bladder

on teh internets in your cubicle

searching for pictures of annette o'toole

i didn't know she was married to the guy from spinal tap

or that she played tammy in stand by your man

we drink pink + green caffeine move your 80s muff from my quadravision screen we drink pink + green, don't matter tough as shit when you have a weak bladder on teh internets in your cubicle searching for pictures of annette o'toole i didn't know she was married to the guy from spinal tap or that she played tammy in stand by your man

is that legit what it says in pink + green? lol

y'know i always assumed the pink+green vox was just an unintelligible sample snares had recorded of someone speaking on the PA at a grocery store, or something like that

but i just listened again & yep thems the lyrics alright

This is sounding great. I get a little put off by the singing on the previous albums, but by the samples snippets I think he's nailed it on this one. Breakcore/Joy Division.

Archived