IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats crazy lol I will check it out later today

good job dorky

Ah don't give me credit, I only looked it up lol.

I wanted vocals like this again on the new record

I really enjoy the vocals, sounds like we're in the minority though. I really enjoyed winter in the belly and all the vocals there... and on EGO DSP etc.

dont know if the vocals do any good. is that himself singing? well i will wait for the lp anyway

yes it's him. I love it, it's goofy.

I think he's picked this habit up from his buddy otto von schirach

Might be able to see him two nights in a row too.

I'm not too happy about the singing though. Joanne Pollock has had too much influence on him.

are you going to see him in NYC?

I really enjoy the vocals, sounds like we're in the minority though. I really enjoyed winter in the belly and all the vocals there... and on EGO DSP etc.

yes. loved that album. i think dad is still one of my favorite v snares songs

yes. loved that album. i think dad is still one of my favorite v snares songs

absolutely brilliant

thats crazy lol I will check it out later today

good job dorky

Ah don't give me credit, I only looked it up lol.

I wanted vocals like this again on the new record

does anybody know who did the vocal track on this or if it is sampled from something?

reminds me more of the bookends of my so-called life and to some extent goodbye9/hello10, but with much better production and stuff which is fine by me

the drums didn't flow as well in the samples I listened to. They were more abrupt breaks and more of a hardcore vibe than a breakcore vibe, if that makes any sense. I hear the upped production value though.

Unghhhhhhh this sounds splendid!

Doesn't it?!

This is my most anticipated album of the year so far. I've never had any qualms about snares' production quality, but since Fool The Detector, it has reached another level. I listened to the preview of the title track and jesus! It sounds incredible!

lol

Archived