IGNORED

LIVE @ ATP

YEK

I'm not really a fan of low quality bootlegs, so I don't think I've heard this set from beginning to end....

yeah you kinda have to overlook that

i've been thinking, if boc ever play live, it will be such a big deal that people will come from all over to attend. i mean, if people travelled to the uk in belief that random numbers were coordinates for a concert and all... crazy shit.

You're right. Sometimes I visit twoism and read the threads there and there are quite a lot of people who would, without a second thought, travel from many places across globe to see them. I think even those who are afraid of flying would book a hundred boats and buses to get there lol.

It would be an amazing experience to see them. And if they announced 3 or 4 dates in the uk I'd go to every one of them, which is something I've never done before.

i still dont get the hype. its a poorly sounding bootleg of boc playing slightly remixed versions of their songs, 'live' from a cd player or something. i so get why they refuse to play live. i played live like that for a year and its just boring. i hope if they ever play live it will be something like piotr kurek (go see him live, he's playing all over europe).

i still dont get the hype. its a poorly sounding bootleg of boc playing slightly remixed versions of their songs

It's the unreleased stuff

Yes there is chatter and the quality is annoying

But holy shit tracks 2&7 from ATP and track 7 from Warp10

Guest transmisiones ferox

I think it's not just unreleased tracks, if you enjoy their music, you will love the live versions of known songs, Telephasic Workshop, Aquarius, Zoetrope are great

Having seen photo's of them just standing (looking bored lol) behind a stack of gear, lets be honest it doesn't look like the greatest show on earth. The gig has gone down in mythology because it's one of their few gigs (and that's the only reason imo)

I think nowadays they would have a lot more financial clout to do something original and spectacular, if they are bothered.

I think it's not just unreleased tracks, if you enjoy their music, you will love the live versions of known songs, Telephasic Workshop, Aquarius, Zoetrope are great

i enjoy their music quite a lot and still think it;s just some alt mixes someone recorded rom the back of a crowded room. not everything happening with boc is amazing and worthwhile.

i still dont get the hype. its a poorly sounding bootleg of boc playing slightly remixed versions of their songs, 'live' from a cd player or something. i so get why they refuse to play live. i played live like that for a year and its just boring. i hope if they ever play live it will be something like piotr kurek (go see him live, he's playing all over europe).

echus

just like to say how badass is this track? the voices in the background sort of add to it, but I still can't believe people are having a shouty conversation over the top lol. I'd be a stone statue and just silent as my brain melts out my ears.

Guest transmisiones ferox

i enjoy their music quite a lot and still think it;s just some alt mixes someone recorded rom the back of a crowded room. not everything happening with boc is amazing and worthwhile.

peace_bro.jpg

Archived