IGNORED

Soloman Tump

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep your largest tile in a corner and your next largest next to it. If you keep the biggest number in the bottom left (other corners is the same just with different directions) try to only press down and left, and up if you need to shake it up but only if you have four tiles on the left most. NEVER press right unless absolutely unavoidable. So something like this:

2 X X X

16 8 X X

32 4 4 X

128 16 4 2

I got to 1024 on my first or second try after adopting that strategy, and it wasn't even hard.

Guest Gary C

Love it. Great game. It's as challenging and addictive as Sudoku but inherently digital so I feel more elite than those analogue number-jumblers.

I just pressed left up right down over and over and got a score of 2048 and 256 tile. I started doing this after not knowing what i was doing for the first few goes. I'm now going to try that from the start of a game.

Guest Gary C

The 19 year old Italian kid who developed the site/game has claimed he's not interested in monetisation. Says that all apps are unofficial copies.

I think he's going to change his mind once he sees all the traffic.

had a 2880 score first and prob only try, only a 256 and 128 tile

nice game
the gravity aspect reminded me of a fav puzzle game of mine on NES, puzznic/gravnic (it was 2 games in one). gravnic is pretty awesome. a web version of it would be radical to the max

[youtubehd]lThiq4a9uh4[/youtubehd]

Archived