IGNORED

No Authority Without Hate

crx091081gb

This is pretty cool. I usually don't like acid, but this was very atmospheric and very well produced. And for once, an acid tune with some actual sub :)

The only thing i was missing was something to drive the tune forward, because not much happens throughout the track, right? I'm almost 100% sure that a subtle and deep 4/4 kick that ever so slowly fades in would add SO much to your tune.

• 2 weeks later...

This is pretty cool. I usually don't like acid, but this was very atmospheric and very well produced. And for once, an acid tune with some actual sub :)

The only thing i was missing was something to drive the tune forward, because not much happens throughout the track, right? I'm almost 100% sure that a subtle and deep 4/4 kick that ever so slowly fades in would add SO much to your tune.

I took your advice - or tried to - I found a 4/4 kick didn't really work (probably because the track's effectively in half time) but some boomin sub bass kicks did lift the monotony, I also stuck some dub delay in because ever since the K&D sessions came out however many years ago I've been secretly addicted to it.

This one creates a nice atmosphere. I really like it!

cheers

Yeah!!! That's more like it :) This is great! Some of the best stuff I've heard on this forum in a looooong time. Fuck man, if I had more time on my hands I would ask you if I could remix it...

Liked and followed :)

Do you know TM404? I think you'd like it

Cheers, well if you get time pm me, I've got to export the separates anyway for gigging with it.

I think I've seen one of these videos before, I'm just about to build my second x0xb0x so I'm on my way. I've got the rare parts sorted, original BA6110 ftw - fuck knows what it's been pulled from.

Nice stuff! I'd like to see a pad sweep by a couple of times to add more of a dramatic effect. You use the acid synth with great feeling man :p

Archived