IGNORED

Black people In Bar/club toilets

Guest Pennywise

Guest Pennywise

I once saw Plastikman at pantages theater in Los Angeles back in like 2004... I went to the rest room and the attendant looked really familiar. couldn't pin point him... then I realized he was a college classmate from one of my graphic desgin courses... He was white as white can be!

Ouch, I bet that was fun for him. I expect he didn't make much effort to talk to you and catch up. Poor guy.

In the parts of India and Africa I've been to, the people handing out paper towels, etc., are literally the people who clean your poop up after your ugly colonialist ass misses. They don't get paid other than through tips, and they are the only people taking pains to make your third world toilet experience sanitary and pleasant.

I'm not talking about posh clubs, I don't know anything about how that works, but if you don't tip those bathroom attendant people in third world countries and you have the resources to do so, you are a terrible person.

edit: the bathroom attendants I've seen in the U.S. have not universally been "black people."

Instead of a racist title like black people in toilets, maybe you could have called it bathroom attendants? The majority of them I see are Hispanic men so maybe consider that.

In the parts of India and Africa I've been to, the people handing out paper towels, etc., are literally the people who clean your poop up after your ugly colonialist ass misses. They don't get paid other than through tips, and they are the only people taking pains to make your third world toilet experience sanitary and pleasant.

I'm not talking about posh clubs, I don't know anything about how that works, but if you don't tip those bathroom attendant people in third world countries and you have the resources to do so, you are a terrible person.

edit: the bathroom attendants I've seen in the U.S. have not universally been "black people."

umm they were talking about a new development in England, not the US or some third world country.

My guess is that they are trying to monetize what had been in the UK up until now a free service, a public convenience, the lavatory. It's a two-fer, they get to put the bursting at the seams illegal immigrant population into a busy work nothing job, whilst finding yet another way to put a toll on the citizenry.

Instead of a racist title like black people in toilets, maybe you could have called it bathroom attendants? The majority of them I see are Hispanic men so maybe consider that.

umm they were talking about a new development in England, not the US or some third world country.

My guess is that they are trying to monetize what had been in the UK up until now a free service, a public convenience, the lavatory. It's a two-fer, they get to put the bursting at the seams illegal immigrant population into a busy work nothing job, whilst finding yet another way to put a toll on the citizenry.

there was no location specified in the original post

although i reserve all right to go wildly off-topic on watmm, the OP was asking for context and understanding, without specifying that global context was unwelcome

there was no location specified in the original post

although i reserve all right to go wildly off-topic on watmm, the OP was asking for context and understanding, without specifying that global context was unwelcome

no way dude, you're not getting away with that. You just look at where his 'country' is and it's location specific, especially if you're going to criticize what was just an observation on a new thing in their area post. But obviously there's a lot more baggage in the replies i quoted than just the words written therein.

heh lol. I better get out of this thread, i'm not in a diplomatic mood today. /runs away from watmm, i'll be back when they reveal who steinvord is.

It's to stop you doing coke in the toilet. It doesn't stop you doing coke. But they can tell the police and the licensors they're trying. Also most will happily suck you off for a tenner. There are benefits to globalisation, stop your whinging and take advantage of them. You haven't lived until Samson from Abidjan has worked his magic with those full lips.

"hello boss"

"here you go boss"

"help me out please boss"

These are just some of the things they always say. I think there's been a mix up too because I would never employ "a black"

Archived