IGNORED

Artist Arrested In Paris For Standing Naked With Cock Leashed to His Cock

Joyrex

yeah lock the guy up in a psychiatric hospital (lovely places I hear) because a few prudes couldn't just look away if they don't wanna see. It can't be healthy to have such in ingrained abhorrance to the naked human body surely.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its against the law to go around naked in public, but since he calls it art that's like a loophole that should make it ok?

what other laws should we be allowed to break if we call ourselves artists and call it art while we do it?

Oh no not a naked man ahhh

Also that's a bit of a logical fallacy there, slippery slope innit'?

I don't think nudity is a gateway to blowing peoples brains out over a canvas and calling the splatters art.

I actually think what this guy did is pretty fucking cool and intense.

so blowing peoples brains out was the only possible illegal thing you could think of? or did you just intentionally pick the most extreme example to make my totally valid point seem ridiculous?

but basically it looks like what you are saying is that the real problem is that public nudity should be legal?

No it was just the first thing that came to my artistic mind lol.

I don't have a problem with public nudity. Naked and sexual are two different things in my books.

yeah lock the guy up in a psychiatric hospital (lovely places I hear) because a few prudes couldn't just look away if they don't wanna see. It can't be healthy to have such in ingrained abhorrance to the naked human body surely.

exactly

..but i'm lazy and i don't want to be forced to turn my head. i think we should fry him alive in a vat of hot oil btw, not the chicken though, the chicken is an innocent

lol

Guest fiznuthian

One of his other acts was crawling around on his hands and knees brushing a street with an oversized toothbrush while wearing (his words) a "very large dildo up my ass".

sometimes it just happens that people do things for the rush, the adaptation and the general backwardness of the act. I never understood why.

Bad art is still art.

Most art is bad art.

Most artists are hacks.

Most people are easily shocked and/or impressed.

But bad art is still art.

No... Bridges and Houses have a very strict set of criteria that identify them as bridges or houses.

Art is subjective and yeah the pile of wood at the end might be considered as art.

by that logic

this is an house made by a carpenter

e37425e8069cc923c8c7e322c5e02d96.jpg

and this is a bridge made by an engineer

and this is art

If the intent in creating a pile of wood was to create art, then yes, it is art. Shitty art that nobody would care about. The intent in creating that wood pile was probably not to create a piece of art, as you know.

Art describes an intent, not the quality of the art piece/performance.

Of course he was going to get arrested. If he didn't want to, he would've went somewhere like New Orleans where he likely would've been adored for such a performance. He wanted publicity.

Joyrex self-ban please

also this thread is a pretty good way to separate the watmm prudes from the sober-minded. AJW and Stephen G seem reasonable.

waves mny dick in front of your face whilst boxing your ears. It's art bitc deal with it.

Joyrex self-ban please

also this thread is a pretty good way to separate the watmm prudes from the sober-minded. AJW and Stephen G seem reasonable.

waves mny dick in front of your face whilst boxing your ears. It's art bitc deal with it.

I think there's a pretty substantial difference between waving a dick right in front of your face which is a violation of personal space, (it's called assault), and what the guy did with his cock (and cock). Stop making two things one!

Is it just me or is everyones asshole across the planet tightening up like a noose? The level of prudishness is overwhelming sometimes. If you find something distasteful just don't look/listen or whatever. If "artists" don't get the attention they're looking for they'll go away lol.

If they're getting attention then there is some sort of appeal to some audience and their performance is justified (probably).

Archived